Contact advertising [email protected]

Do you have to get a big mouse pad to play ow better or can I just get used to a high...

G

Guy Guerine

Do you have to get a big mouse pad to play ow better or can I just get used to a high sensitivity? Mine rn is at 30

A

Andreas Karlsson

Low sense is the way to go. Big mouse pad or be bronze forever

L

Ladd Rakestraw

I prefer high sensitivity. You’ll get better and better if you use it more

L

Ladd Rakestraw

For example: modern warfare 2 on xbox 360. I was dogshit at that game until i upped my sensitivity. Pubg for PC, same thing.

A

Andreas Karlsson

Considering all esport pros in any PC compeditive game plays with a large mousepad and "low" sens and any other highly skilled player does, that is dae wey. And everytime I have seen a pro esport player get the question "how do I am better" the answer is always to have a low sense. Do not think you are some snowflake that is special. However there is a balance between "low" sense and high sense. Having a too low sense is not good because you need to be able to act quickly and turn around for example with tracer. I have a 25x25 cm mousepad And I do a full 360 when I crossed the whole mousepad In my opinion that is the sweet spot because you can do a 180 very quickly if you have fast reflexes or fast movement in general and still be accurate with mccree. (from a csgo global elite a game you actually need to aim in)

A

Andreas Karlsson

And btw saying your sensitivity is "30" means nothing because your dpi on the mouse could be set very high or very low not all mouses are the same.

Z

Zach Johnson

Mouse pad.

S

Sami Ullah

I use logitech G240 ! and 1600 DPI with 8 in game

G

Guy Guerine

I dont have enough space on my desk for it XD

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom