Contact advertising [email protected]

Do you guys like watching Overwatch streams? What qualities do you look for in a good...

P

Peter Gomez

Do you guys like watching Overwatch streams? What qualities do you look for in a good Overwatch streamer?

J

Justin Goulais

Lots of memes.

I

Isaac Bi

He must have a dashing face like Peter Gomez

J

Jake Kwaak

hyped, always have fun even if they get salty, memer, talks to the chat often, plays from the heart, and named PeterGodmez :^)

P

Peter Gomez

I think I am giving up with OW streams, but I'm mostly asking for my gf. :^)

S

Sam Strelitz

I don't watch a lot of streams, but a good player giving tips on how to do well at overwatch might make a good stream. An educational stream.

メーゲン コナー

i like to watch other girls play tbh

P

Peter Gomez

what about content like this? i know some people like to see the streamer over the game

E

Emily Dali

I don't follow anyone on Twitch, but I'll watch any high ranked person playing Mercy, and I like people who are having fun, engaging with the audience.

A

Alaa Yassine

Depends I sometimes enjoy xqc's stream for the laughs and I might switch to stevoo for just relax talking and you need to have lower res for people with bad internet, can't watch at 720p

W

Will Gaines

I like when they interact with their audience a lot and when they're funny/over dramatic

S

Sam Strelitz

That's a good point - the emphasis doesn't have to be on the game, it can be on the personality of the person playing the game. A nice mix of gaming action, and old fashioned acting/entertaining.

J

Julia Berntsson

Yes I do! But I'm very picky x) They have to be communicating with the chat, answering questions etc, not like some streamers who just sit there. It's a plus if they're overly positive

M

Miguel Aragón

Personality. I enjoy watching XQC because he has a lot of charisma and I think his constant raging is funny. Lassiz and Timthetatman are also very entertaining and funny. Other streamers like Calvin are really good but they just kind of sit there and play, so it gets boring to me.

T

Taylor Morris

Titties tell her show titties

T

Taylor Morris

Lol jk but honestly I enjoy watching people who are funny and goofy. I could careless about game play if they’re hilarious

C

Carlos Rangel

I enjoy surefour because he’s good at the game and is hilarious doing it but also moonmoon has a lot of fun when he does play ow

T

Trayvon Richardson

I'm still trying to figure out that. I stream videos of overwatch but my main problem is centering the screen to match up

M

Mario Flores

I just look for whoever has the most viewers

M

Miłosz Rutkowski

xqc

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom