Contact advertising [email protected]

Diamond seems to be the most toxic rank so far. I’m diamond for the first time this...

E

Eli Loden

Diamond seems to be the most toxic rank so far. I’m diamond for the first time this season. I’ve only played 3 matches but every one has consisted of my team bitching at each other the entire time. And the enemy team always saying shit like “get fucked you guys suck.”
In plat you got the occasional douchebag but this shit is ridiculous.

J

Jo Peace

It's specifically because people think "oh, I'm in diamond and am amazing at ow" but, they are just beginning to understand mechanics and gameplay. Once you hit 3400+ it starts to get a little better.

R

Ryuuichi Rekairu

Funny i heard the higher you go more toxic it gets and that brobze is least toxic place but what i saw/experienced my mostic toxic games happened before 1700s (been only 1500 on my lowest but friends/brother been below that)

R

Ryuuichi Rekairu

Below plat widowmaker/healers/hanzos are always reason for deffeat (or reason to throw game in round 1 hero select)

R

Rudi Indra A

4 or 5 dps meta in diamond is a thing, especially around 3100-ish

B

Bailey Evans

The higher the rank, the higher the expectations.
Diamond is the rank where people's egos skyrocket because they're no longer "plat" and they have a shiny new icon.

R

Revan Renaldi

My experience in diamond is that I'm always the only one with a mic and if there's another guy with one, he's toxic

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom