Contact advertising [email protected]

Dear other support mains Does it get easier? I've been stuck in silver all season I...

E

Edd Davies

Dear other support mains
Does it get easier? I've been stuck in silver all season
I play mostly Moira, mercy and Lucio

K

Kevin Monterroso

Im stuck on gold I know your pain

M

Manuel D. Montalvo III

Depends on you and the team tbh.

K

Karl Gregory

If everyone in your team is playing the role properly then it shouldn’t be an issue. However if you’re playing solo queue then good fucking luck with that.

E

Edd Davies

Side note
I do solo queue and if I play Lucio I often get 3-5 gold medals...

E

Eric Austin Yun

It seems everyone is having a really hard time climbing this season so far. I wonder what's up with that

D

Dexter Hyman

Pro tip be a flex player and not a support main. Good supports are plentiful. There are lots of bad dps and tanks out there. At one point i did silver - diamond on an alt with just zenyatta/zarya

R

Raj Lawati

no it doesnt the high lvl you go the better the dps are and its gets harder to survive, like if the enemy has good dps you will get rekted im diamond and i get instantly melted when enemy has tracer

D

Drew Franko

One trick sym.....legit trust me

K

Keegan Kelly

It does not get easier I’ve only declined from 2890 to 2498!

A

Aviv Ost

I climed from 2300 to 2900 solo q as lucio with 78% win rate
If you stuck at a specific rating that because pf your own mistakes and you need to get gud

H

Humble Raza Khan

Same

H

Humble Raza Khan

Zenyatta main

M

Mike Fresquez

Same here.

M

Muhammad Ayesh Muneeb

Tbh, it’s stupid to play healer on low level. No matter how much You heal, dps on your team mostly suck. Play healer only when you know you’ve a good team.

E

Enrique Sandoval

If you wanna climb. Pick up another role. You'll be able to climb by being good at two. Recommended would be good at two hero's from every pool. Maybe 3 from the big ones. Makes you very flexible when it comes to one tricks or uncooperative teammates.

J

Jeremy Finkelstein

Get into a trio or a duo. As a support main, solo queuing it can be very frustrating. Pairing yourself with a tank or dps can make it a lot more effective and a lot more fun :D

D

Danish Uchiha

I'm asupport-tank main
It gets easier if you get a dps main to duo with you

D

Dominic Farmer

It doesn't get easier.

Y

Yeti Jones

High Master dps player, been running support to help a Silver friend. I freakin feel for you, new respect for support mains (not Mercys)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom