Contact advertising [email protected]

Dear mains and one tricks. Our lord and savior Jeff has said, if you main or one...

C

Clint Chapman

Dear mains and one tricks.

Our lord and savior Jeff has said, if you main or one trick, you’re going to have a hard time. The game will never be balanced around people one tricking or mains and that some heroes just won’t work in some situations.

Learn other heroes. Stop one tricking.

D

Drew Franko

When you pay for the one tricks overwatch than you can tell them who to pick

M

Morgan Carmichael

I live in the arcade doing Random Hero. I find It really helps jumping from hero to hero and makes random 1v1 a more enjoyable experience too!

There's a lot to love in OW, and becoming familiar with a larger variety of heroes makes playing against them easier as you learn their ins and outs.

C

Cole Hadley

From someone who used to one trick, if you can't out play your counters, you aren't good enough to be a one trick anyway. All counters are merely suggestions, anything can be over come if you are good enough.

Y

Yeti Jones

If youre good at your one hero you'll climb, Ive run into a t500 Symm only player thats in t500 on 3 accounts. How do you think Torb one tricks make t500?
If youre good youll climb, end of discussion.

N

Noumie L-h

Just let people dont want the fuck they want god.

N

Noumie L-h

Just let people do whatever they want to do god

B

Brandon Ko

Lol I’m not going to get a game and follow exactly what they tell us, it’s like getting cod and them telling you to buy zombie mode, I’m not gonna buy it

J

Joshua Junnier

Play who you want. No point in playing the game if you aren't having fun.

A

Aubrey Wilson

No.

I

Isaiah Kisala

Fuck Jeff

C

Cairo Nelson-Barnes

All I heard is "me and my daddy don't agree with your decision so stop otherwise I'm going to throw a fit."

T

TJ Hubert

Dont tell me what to do or not do

C

Chylan Shilo Mackenzie

Maining and One Tricking are entirely different. I main Zenyatta. He's my favourite to play, I have the most hours on him, I'm best with him and support roles in general. People who main can still flex though, can't they?!

J

Juleon Cooper

My worth is shown when I play Reaper but I am always stuck playing tank.

T

Tyler Jeranek

that must be why i'm stuck in masters

D

Darion Hood

I main two or three in each class, not to brag.

S

Sammy Bourgeois

"The game will never be balanced around people one tricking or mains"

Except for the fact that the SR system actively encourages one tricking *shrug*

A

Aadil Saqib

He never asked people to stop one tricking. He said they'd have a difficult time. And SOME skilled players can still make it work.

Y

Yoshi Huo

No lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom