Contact advertising [email protected]

D.va body suit cosplay is the second lowest form of cosplay, right above casual D.va...

D

Daniel Fuze

D.va body suit cosplay is the second lowest form of cosplay, right above casual D.va as the lowest, yes or no?

S

Steve Lapinsky

How about don't bash on people dressing like the characters they like

S

Stephanie Mundorf

Agree

M

MacKenzie Rae

Casual Mei is pretty sad too. Lol

T

Tyler Ross

I seriously don't understand the "casual" cosplays. It's just lazy to me

A

Alex Kirk

Casual Mercy is kinda cringey tbf.

K

Kevin P Huffmaster

It’s funny, I don’t remember wanting to cosplay to impress someone. More to just have fun.

K

Kris Paugh

Or casual Mei. Less than no effort required.

Y

Yvonne John

Most of the time people cosplay because they enjoy it - who cares if it professional or not

J

JS Laberee

Some people don't have 100+ hours to commit to creating a cosplay but simply want to share their love for the game.

J

JS Laberee

In other words, I dont personally give a shit about how someone chooses to rep a character.

M

Mikah Lavellan

consider the following: who fucking cares

S

Severina Schroeder

It’s just for fun who actually gives a fuck stop harping on people because they’re having fun dressing up as a character. Doesn’t matter if it’s a body suit or a whole suit of armor. Is juss cosplay.

M

Megan Elizabeth Jones

As someone who build cosplays to heroes skins and tries to make them accurate:
Don’t bash casual cosplayers, it takes well over 100 hours just to make a cosplay and a cosplay can be anywhere from £100-£500+, a lot of people don’t have enough time or money to do that. They’re just showing a love for their favourite video game

J

Jiren Brown

At least they are trying

C

Chris Johnson

“Casual” cosplays are usually on the first and last days of a con, considering those days are cut in half. Most cons have badge pickup Thursday and on Sunday everything ends at like 1pm. So it’s not worth doing a full complete cosplay just for an hour or two. That’s why most casual cosplays exist

J

Jose Cano

Why are even hating do you not want to see more DVA bodysuits???

R

Ryan Turney

TIL there are levels to cosplay.

G

Gabriela Aviva

There's no low form of cosplay that's some clique thing to say. I cosplay and would never say this about someone's cosplay

M

May Jarrar

Cosplay is cosplay. I don’t really do body suits because I personally don’t like how they look on me but no matter someone’s reasoning it’s all cosplay. Let’s just be nice to one another. Some people don’t have money or time to do a lot of extra stuff.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom