Contact advertising [email protected]

could any of yous please suggest what software to use to stream and which settings to...

T

Trent McMillan

could any of yous please suggest what software to use to stream and which settings to stream on with these specs? i mean i'm currently using obs and when i stream pubg i only get 40 fps i don't know if that's normal or not but yeah thanks in advance

T

Tyler Peckham

What's your FPS like pre-OBS streaming?

P

Paweł Piwowar

On CPU in OBS you have lots of setting try from ULTRAFAST, i personally for STREAM use veryfast/faster this is change what game i stream, try 6000bit Ultrafast and main profile.

P

Paweł Piwowar

In other side you may stream with NVENC GPU, then try high quality and 6k bitrate.

J

Jeremy Smith

I use XSplit mainly because I got a free copy with my mobo, but I do like it more than OBS simply for some of the extra features in the end it does the same thing, but I'm on single monitor setup for the moment and the twich chat overlay on XSplit is a Godsend. Any software you use needs to be tweaked to your specific system and needs. Just keep playing with it until you have it where you want it.

F

Florian Denis

Its pretty obvious that OBS uses as many frames as you allow it,if you stream at 30 fps then you will have -30 fps ingame

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom