Contact advertising [email protected]

Community question: I'm cosplaying as doomfist. My skin color does not match his and...

I

Ian Burress

Community question: I'm cosplaying as doomfist. My skin color does not match his and I'm a little torn on what to do about my hair. Do i go bald cap? Do i leave the hair? Thoughts?

B

Basil Serpent

How much do you value your hair?

R

Robert Holmes

Shave it off :D the things ypu do for cosplay. But in respect leave it as is unless you got a friend who can really hide it up. On the same case it doesnt matter about ypur skin colour. Cosplay is cosplay. Ots for anybody

H

Harrie Rose

I really want a doomfist skin with an afro now

S

Sam Piel

You can wear a bald cap, I don't see that being an issue. It will take a little longer to get ready if you go that route since no bald cap will perfectly mesh with your skin tone and will require foundation, concealer, and a bit of shading to make it look natural.

K

Kyle Langs

Make a hat that looks like you ripped off the top of a robots head

A

Ariance Lashè Braggs

As long as you don't darken your skin, you're good. Get a bald cap unless you don't mind shaving your head.

V

Valkyrie

Or just cosplay the skin where he looks robotic!

A

Alejandro Carranza

You got the body,go for it,you're not THAT white,and you're young,your hair will grow back in a heartbeat

C

Chris Johnson

I’m leaving my hair lol

T

Theo van Booma

Just do one of his legendary skins if you're that worried. Yellow or green with a Mohawk. Or blue or orange with a headset on

D

Dane Miller

The skin tone... dont even try lol people will get super defensive. The hair though.... if say see if you can pull off a head full of hair with doomfist?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom