Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Coming back to ark, looking for a decent dedicated server if possible don’t mind pvp/e...

D

David Rahe

Coming back to ark, looking for a decent dedicated server if possible don’t mind pvp/e doesn’t bother me

H

Hannah McLaughlin

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

V

Vince Martin

Looking to populate the dedi server I play on, it's a PvPvE server on Rag. There are currently only a few tribes, meaning lots of space to build! The server only has one admin, only admin command used is "Dino Wipe" Since there is no admin spawning there are 0 starter packs. You will have a grace period that no one will mess with you, we are all friendly.

The tribes who are active on the server have been breeding and taming, meaning some fert eggs will be forsale and trade!

ORP - OFF (If you offline raid someone expect it in return)
Only rules - No Brontos or Diplos (If found will be killed)

Some stats are boosted:

XP - 4x
HARVESTING - 4x
TAMING - 15x
BREEDING - 4x ish (2 hours for a wyvern)
LOOT CREATE - 5x
FISHING - 5x
PTERAS - 170 Movement

A couple of player stats are boosted but nothing crazy.

If this interests you please PM me for server name!
Thank you.

S

Sasha Ellison

Join ArkX it's on Ragnarok 24/7 PvP little Rules just don't be a ass let new players join and build and have fun! Just started and wanting to populate the server. It's boosted descent! If you need anything or have questions just hit me up!

N

Nathan Isbell

We are currently looking for a few tribes to bring some more competition/fun to our brand new pc hosted Island and Ragnarok clustered/transferable servers! 32 slots EACH!

1st week PvE to get started, then Full-Time PvP with no offline raiding after!

5x harvesting with Slightly boosted XP, 10x Taming, 8x Maturation, and boosted Weight, slightly boosted player and Dino stats.

Join our Facebook page, and read the description for further details.

Xbox One
Server name is:
"Ark Ragnarok (TheIsland)"
And
"Ark Ragnarok (Ragnarok)"

Fb:

S

Shaun Westhead

Survivorsguild

R

Ramon Ramirez Jr.

X7 gathering
X20 taming
X60 egg hatch speed
X20m maturation
Currency shop being updated
Events throughout week
Fishing pond

Nitrado host

T

Tony Sanders

Welcome to SquareTexas6992. This server is a PvPvE. We will have both pvp tribes and pve tribes.

Currently we are on the Center map...

4 gather
2.5x xp
7 taming
.8 egg hatching
.2 mature to get imprinting
.4 Dino food drain
everything is slightly boosted. nothing to crazy high.

R

Rach Marie

Hey man I think our server would be great for you!! Our numbers are increasing like crazy ❗❗
You're here because you're trying to find the PERFECT new server for yourself/your tribe mates? Well look no further!

⭐Our server is run by two mature, friendly people and we are always open to changes. Is there something you're quite not liking? Tell us. We will listen.

Are you tired of nitrado servers that are way too boosted and virtually take the fun grind out of the game?

-NO RULES
❗-NO ADMIN ABUSE
-BOOSTED DROPS
-10x BREEDING, MATING, HARVESTING
❌-8x XP
-FUN EVENTS FOR EVERYONE
-OFFLINE RAIDING PERMITTED
- IF YOURE A SINGLE PLAYER AND ARE WORRIED YOULL GET WIPED WHILE BUILDING, please message me personally. (Single players or tribes of two only)

I'm very open to new ideas for people that are apart of our new, fun server!!
It definitely won't hurt to give it a try! If you have ANY questions just send me a personal message or ask in the comments.. ☺☺
I look forward to hearing from you all!

Add earthling Rach for an invite OR server name under 'unofficial pc sessions' is 'POiSE PVP 24/7 - NO rules! x10 BOOSTED Drops'
❤

ADMIN GAMERTAGS
Earthlingrach (me)
Ryan2112 (Ryan)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom