Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Cheers for the add to the group, I just bought a switch yesterday so I'm new to the...

S

Sean Smith

Cheers for the add to the group,
I just bought a switch yesterday so I'm new to the community.
I'm pretty happy overall but there's a few things missing that should have just been included. One of the biggest draws was being able to watch Netflix in bed whilst the wife has the TV and I find out I can't :( (yes, I should have checked first but what kind of backwards console doesn't support streaming services nowadays?) another thing that really bothers me is lack of voice chat, I was really looking forward to playing splatoon with mates, yet no voice chat for a team based game - WTF Nintendo, if you are worried my foul mouth will offend the kids then you could have simply implemented party chat, who wants to fuck about with third party apps to chat in game?
Sorry for the bit of a rant but these are things that would have stopped me picking one up - don't even get me started on no VC games!

J

Jenna Lynn

Rumour has it that you’ll be able to voice chat over splatoon soon

C

Carlos Eduardo Hernandez

Hey Sean, you do realize Hulu was released a couple of weeks ago, right? That means there is a huge possibility of bringing Netflix, YouTube, an inter browser or other network service in the future. Maybe this year. But lets just wait for that time to come. And I agree on what you mentioned for using voice chat on an app which, why would they do that? It's weird but again maybe in the future they might change on how we communicate and/or do during online play. But right now, we don't know for sure...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom