Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Check your local Walmart, found this for$22 on clearance...box isn’t in the best shape...

C

Chris Howard

Check your local Walmart, found this for$22 on clearance...box isn’t in the best shape but I’ll take it!

J

Joe Connolly

Wow nice find

H

Homer Garza

Pablo Baez Armando Cordero Benny Junior Ramirez if yall see it on clearance buy it ill pay yall later

G

Gabriel Vazquez

In Brazil its u$100

K

Kono Desu Watashi Ni

Sku number to check brick seek plz

B

Brandon Myers

$22 is clearance price? Holy mackerel that’s speedy lol

M

Marco Maltese

Only just come out.... How could someone treat it like that already! Good for you though.

G

Gage Allisøn

I got the Explorer's Edition for retail price lol. 60 isn't bad to have the game, a book, and a map.

W

Wendy Coven

Can someone tell me what this explorer edition is? Probably on clearance cause the box

D

Daniel Gomez

Nice find

L

Lucy Reeves

Is this same game as the original zelda for $60

J

Jose Francisco

Fake

J

Jordan Saylor

Or returned.

C

Camron Graziano

I saw this at WalMart today almost bought it, then I noticed it wasn't the collectors edition.

R

Ryan Campbell

Sku doesn’t exist in Canada :(

R

Ryan Campbell

I think you may have just gotten an open box because this sku is not on clearance.

E

Eileen May

In nz I paid $110nzd for it

D

Davin Lee Nauta

I bought mine on base for $59.95 yesterday!!! Better condition box and still a lot better than just my regular copy of the game though so I'm not that mad. Lucky thing I grabbed it too. There was three, came back later in the day and the rest were gone.

C

Chris Howard

No it was sealed...had one of those security things that wrap around it and tighten up with 2 cords

C

Chris Howard

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom