Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Can't wait to download when I get home.... before I start tho I figured I'd ask, I've...

D

Devon Rohe

Can't wait to download when I get home.... before I start tho I figured I'd ask, I've been seeing lots of people saying the hunter is the weakest class but it was my main in Destiny 1..... anyone found anything of merit in that class that others may have overlooked?

C

Cory Turczynski

Dragon Shadow vest with the dodge and invisibility on Hunter is super fun.

M

Michael David Baker

First of all, imo, the Hunter is the strongest class in PvP bar none. Golden gun is excellent.

They are probably the weakest in PvE, but not so much that you can't solo content. I played through the story on my own with a hunter, ran heroic public events, done multiple nightfalls etc. It's a bit easier going once you unlock shadowshot.

At the end of the day, pick what class you enjoy playing. Not what anyone else tells you. You won't be at a disadvantage to anyone else.

Have fun!

A

Adam Reed

I picked it and like it. Arc strider is fun and it mows in PVE.

K

Kevin Smith

Every class has its place. Hunter mains are just whining because dodge isn't useful for a team like barrier and rift are

Z

Zachary Brown

I don't see how it's weak all guns are the same no matter who you use and they dodge shit so

Y

Yoey March

Pick what u like not what others like

J

Josh Krogman

I went hunter because they are considered weak and I love playing the underdog. I honestly love it. Nightstalker is the public event king.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom