Contact advertising [email protected]

Can someone tell me what the best micro SD card is for the Switch? I heard Gamestop...

E

Eric Martin

Can someone tell me what the best micro SD card is for the Switch?

I heard Gamestop says Nintendo recommended a "Sandisk" brand, but what is the best size?

G

Giovanni D Valdez

Google it lol thats faster than asking here

S

Sara Scherhaufer

I picked up a 128 gb micro sd at GameStop when I picked up the switch!!!

P

Peter Elvis Ankar

Walmart.com has San Disk 128 gigs for $50.00.

P

Peter Elvis Ankar

According to what I read the Switch can go as high as a 2TB.

J

Jonathan Loera

The best sd cards usually have a high read/ download upload speed which costs quite a lot. It really comes down to preference but plenty of people suggest SanDisk. I bought a 64gb for $20 and it's done the job so far

S

Sara Scherhaufer

It really depends on how much space you need between updates and the kind of games you're going to get including games from the eshop

J

Jonathan Jurczak

It's not about what's the "best" size, in as much as after you cross the 128 gb threshold, prices increase EXPONENTIALLY.

That's cutting edge consumer tech. You could get a decent 128 gb SD brand card for $60 or so. But a 256? That'll run you $200 - $300, depending on class.

J

Jonathan Jurczak

True, the Switch can handle 2TB microSD cards, but those aren't nearly commercially available yet.

S

Sam O'Neill

128 GB Sandisk or Samsung, either is fine. Make sure it's a MicroSDXC. On amazon they're about $45 each but they regularly go on sale for $35-40, if you feel like waiting.

T

Tramell Wade

honestly any brand will do, so long as the one you choose has a good history of quality hardware, when companies give recommendations it is because of marketing deals

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom