Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Can someone please tell me one thing why the fuck do i make a post seeing if theres a...

R

Rob Hannell

Can someone please tell me one thing why the fuck do i make a post seeing if theres a tribe to join or saink im good at the game n everything yet no comments ..... iv seen quite a few girls post about this to yet they get like 60 saink comments to join n shit like raaaa is people really looking jus to chat to girls over xbox chat or isit to actually be alpha at this game on a server?? Spesh when they are new to the game yet iv been playin for months whats going on ??

E

Eric Jensen

Because the thirst is REAL

A

Arnold Lukas

I think you pretty much answered your own question.

S

Scott Conahan

Guys on Xbox are thirsty af honestly it's sad

D

Dusty Crow

Boobs rule the world if you don't got boobs nobody will take you in.hell look at all the girls looking for girls

R

Rob Hannell

I no dont get me wrong people can do what they want but jus find it really childish that people will go for people who cant n is new to the game then have a lvl 92 on legacy that knows what hes doin taming grinding jus baffles me

T

Tre' Owens

Just change your name and profile picture when you post.....didn't you get the memo?

C

Cory Huddleston

Saink?

J

Jake Holland

U can join my new server on nov 6th

M

Martin Gregory

Probably just can’t understand you.

C

Connor Parrinder

Yeah most guys on Xbox live tend to just be thirsty, I've been in a few tribes that have females in and most of the guys either just flirt 24/7 or go "Is that a Girl?!". I'm a very experienced player yet I get put in the same situation you're in

L

Lyle Hurt

My gf gets messages and friend requests from random dudes on Xbox live all the damn time. It's pretty pathetic tbh.

L

Leslie Ann Tipton

fuck TRY being THE girl it suuuuucks! i love ark as much as the next person but i've honestly thought about just giving up on the game. I love the aspect of grinding on the game and getting shit done have done officials since release and even then if it wasn't some kid hitting on me or freaking out that i'm a girl it's people trying to constantly give me shit. It really sucks, i love working for what i have another reason we decided to host our own server.

J

Jonathan Mercado

J

Jonathan Mercado

B

Blake Perez

It might just be a language barrier issue. Most of the tribes I've seen trying to recruit in this group only speak English. You might need to learn it before they'll invite you to the tribe. Your English skills are a bit perphetic.

T

Tione Kinge

Saink. Raaaaar.
There are Two reasons.

D

Demetrious Malone

Yeah my wife goes thru the same thing

C

Claire Franklin

I agree with Leslie, if you aren't one of those Xbox live girls who like all the attention. Being a girl sucks.. Can't tell you how many times guys have thought I needed their help cos I'm a chick.. Or I can't do something because I'm a chick.. I rarely join parties with people from the server I host due to then they'll add me and message me, I usually type in chat or let my hubby or one of our friends deal with parties. There's way too much drama with being a chick on Xbox 90% of the time lol

H

Holly Moore

Easy for all you to say. On Xbox if I don’t identify immediately as female, lots of guys think I’m a 13yr old boy
They’re like, she’s either a little boy or a girl.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom