Contact advertising [email protected]

Can someone help me out. Why is it doing that? Ive moved and changed wires. Even put...

J

Josh Perez

Can someone help me out. Why is it doing that? Ive moved and changed wires. Even put it alone in a different psu port.

G

Greg Scott Calderon

Check the connections, the usb cable and the other one on top

T

Théo Reuillon

Poussiere

J

Jordan Harris

Its probably the horrendous amount of dust in the pc

J

Josh Perez

Anyone else with the stupid comments of how the dust is making the lights flicker

J

Jordan Harris

Dont buy cheap shit? Idk man. It looks like it just failed. Leds do that sometimes. Just buy a corsair.

D

Daniel Haefner

Check the output voltage of the pins on the board, might be low or erratic. Use a Voltmeter

D

Danny Delmatto

Do you have or hooked up to the correct power port on the mobo and have fan speed set to 100%

J

Jacob Acra

It's nzxt

L

Logan Koeth

I've never had issues with nzxt. Sometimes you get lemons. Have you downloaded the rgb software for the kraken? Is your USB cable for the LED's messed up in any way? Have you attempted to clean the dust? Just some trouble shooting steps I'd take to check. A voltage meter is a great idea too. A led will flicker when to low of power. I know from cars I had a dim switch hooked to non dimmable led strip for interior lighting and they strobed like crazy when voltage was limited.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom