Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Can someone explain what the big deal is about super smash brothers. It appears to...

M

Michael Sable

Can someone explain what the big deal is about super smash brothers. It appears to just be a fighter game (Street fighter or Mortal Kombat) with Nintendo characters. Am I missing something? I have been out of gaming since the N64 and got back to it with the switch.

T

Trent Harshey

It was on n64!

N

Nayab Warach

It’s one of the best games ever IMO. And a switch release means that we can finally have one console for all Nintendo games.

T

Tom Wexler

It's as much of a casual game as it is a hardcore one. So much space to operate in and it's great as a party game.

M

Miguel Carrasco

This is way different than your typical fighter game.

K

Kesha Rosencrans

It's a competitive fighting game so naturally people get super upset if the mechanics get changed even slightly, but it's also cute Nintendo characters so it's fun for the whole family, it's a pick up and play challenge that you can keep coming back to play over and over.

K

Kesha Rosencrans

That's why it's so popular to so many people.

M

Miguel Carrasco

And I can't believe you missed out on the 64.

A

Anthony Vaccarella

Smash bros is a mockup of Nintendo characters kicking the crap out of each other

J

Justin Strawn

The big deal is it’s the greatest game ever

M

Mike Lynch

I skipped gaming from NES til Xbox One and now Switch. Don’t feel bad. Life happens. Haha. I played a tiny bit of wii, basically sports and super Mario bros and that was it for many years.

F

Fernando Chavez-Ochoa

It's a great game to play with friends, down some beers, and have a good ass time with.

D

Dane Brooks

It's not like other fighting games, it's much easier to pick up and play without knowing what you're doing and it supports 4 player and on wii u 8 player fights wich is really fun for a group.

M

Max DC

Its beyond all other fighting games

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Smash is not just a another fighter. Smash is love, Smash is life

S

Shayne Maldon Strawser

Smash is completely unique compared to other fighters. It goes by percent, not health, and you win by knocking your opponent off the map.

R

Richard Abraham

J

Jo Musk

Basically it's a game where you can talk mad shit to your friends to the point they get so pissed they never play with you again

N

Nuno Silva

Its not my cup of tea too.
To many confusion on screen to even notice what im doing

G

Guy Bellemare

Dont compare smash to street or mk !!! Smash is uber shit

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom