Contact advertising [email protected]

Can someone explain what’s up with mercy players, who don’t heal widow? I was half hp,...

A

Arina Grebneva

Can someone explain what’s up with mercy players, who don’t heal widow? I was half hp, mercy came to me, waved and faded away. After that I killed 3 people and she started healing and damage boosting me. Seriously, just because I play sniper I can’t have heals, cause she thinks that I am bad. But what’s the difference between being bad widow and bad soldier, while soldier still has healing from mercy. Happened couple times to me, just curios. :00

L

Leon Dettin

I still try to heal widows no matter their skill, but sometimes other players in closer range take priority, or I can't fly to widows out of my reach

H

Hamza Laamari

People don't trust widow mains much these days

M

Mike Clevinger

Children are children. Part of the reason I quit playing

B

Brandon Martinez

Pc or console?

W

William Knox

I'd rather not let a bad Widow feed any more by letting her run around with full health. If you're doing work you get heals but Widow has zero team utility unless she's getting kills so she's a lot priority target

W

William Knox

Low*

R

Ricky Guinn

It's because mercy players are usually childish dicks. I was murking people as widow as usual and the mercy would not heal me even though i was beating the soul of out people. Her excuse?" Oh i dont have to heal you because you have gold elims right?"

R

Ricky Guinn

Which i actually did. Just got a whole 5 man kill

S

Stephen Jones

Look if you're healer and you don't heal people that arent at full health you're an idoit, plain and simple.

L

Lakshmi Mihira Kakodkar

Uh.
It may not be intentional sometimes.
I've had situations where a team fight is out on point. Tanks and DPS need healing in this 4 DPS meta, so flying back to widow isn't always easy.

Apart from that, if I'm not healing when major fights are on.. that's on me

R

Ricky Guinn

Im a mercy main. If you cant heal all 5 people equally even in huge fights. You're trash

L

Leanna Brown

If I don't heal you, it's because I don't see you. I try to look out for snipers but I can't let my tanks down to play Where's Waldo with those who aren't directly in the mix with me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

A

Anthony McNemar

If I don't heal a widow in trouble it's because they aren't close enough to the edge of whatever high ledge they're on.

C

Carl Tice

For me, it's about line of sight. If you don't peek the edge, I can't see where you're perched, and come to your aid.

D

Devin Severson

III personally, dont heal widows or hanzos, not because i dont want to. Its because 99% of the time yall are super far away and wont come to the ledge for me to fly to you and heal you and refuse to move when im spamming group up so accessibility is an issue. A good mercy does their best to heal everyone and i do my best. But sometimes people dont listen, cough cough dps that dive at the enemy spawn and expect me to over extend to keep your dumbass alive....

A

Alice Alexandrovna

Idk. You must have played with some shitty Mercys if they're ignoring you. Good Mercys balance healing and damage boosting their entire team while prioritizing, as well as knowing how to defend themselves/finish off targets.

I WOULD HEAL YOU

M

Michael Alan Duncan

No because normally it's in the front lines that the mercy is needed.

B

Braden Parkes

I love having a widow, gives me a convenient escape jump if the fight gets too messy

N

Nihant Kansara

Well idk maybe ur positioning is bad ?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom