Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Can someone explain fireteams to me? Is that the same thing as parties in WoW? I just...

P

Patrick Seguin

Can someone explain fireteams to me? Is that the same thing as parties in WoW? I just got access to Nightfall and it apparently requires a premade group. I don't ever see any activity in the chat window and I don't see any way to even find people for a fireteams. I took a random invite to a clan and never see any chatting and even whispered a few people and got nothing.

E

Erik Matthew Makowski

Bungie website lfg

A

Andrew Mahaney

There are certain events u need a premade for. Raid, nightfall, and trials

J

Jeremy Chau

Activities such as Nightfalls and Raids require a team to complete, and these you need to form yourself as there is no matchmaking, unlike regular strikes.

Activities that need a manually-formed fireteam:
Nightfalls = 3 ppl
Raids = 6 ppl
Trials of the nine crucible = 4 ppl

google and join some destiny 2 discord servers, and I also recommend the website destinylfg.net to help you find groups for such activities.

don't bother using in-game chat as next-to-nobody uses it. if voice chat is needed for activity coordination this is usually done on discord.

finding a good clan can take some trial and error, i went through a few clans before finding an active one, but I still remained on discord servers of other clans to increase my chances of finding teams.

E

Elijah Graham

Lol. Welcome to Destiny 2

P

Patrick Seguin

You guys are telling me that certain activities need a premade group. I know that, is why I am asking how you even get a premade group.

H

Hector Javier Flores Jr.

Welcome nooby! So basically a Fireteam is a group of you and two other players and you can do things like Strikes, Nightfalls, Raids, and Trials.

You can pair with two other randoms in Strikes but the rest you need to look for players or invite friends.

I'm a Vet so I hope this helps, welcome to Destiny!

J

Joseph Cove

I would advice to join a lovely active clan ->
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Alex Crz

make friends in the community ask them if theyd like to help ya. works for me. errPopu#1255

G

George Exon

Yeah in game coms just don't exist it's abit silly really for an "mmo" most people use discord or lfg sites there is an lfg on the main site but honestly i think it's shit ment to link with the game but don't work properly still have to add randoms to your friends list outside of the game then invite them in game. Should be able to do it all in game.

M

Marco Acgautomotove

Or just ask on here lol

M

Mark Andrews

There's no Global chat system in destiny. Fireteams are exactly like parties in WoW. If you need people for activities, you can post in this group, or use websites like the100.io or destinylfg.net

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom