K

Kyle Smedley

im new i dont know what to do

C

Conner Woodruff

Probably uninstall

N

Nicole Ng

If you have specific questions then just ask.. I don't think anyone is going to walk you through the entire process lol

N

Nathan Hunt

Play on single player to get accustomed to the game. I always start with a small starter building and work on gathering materials and a few dinos. Parasaur are good to start with, get them stuck if you can and try knocking them out, than I usually try and go for a raptor, to get food easily and for some base defence. Gather materials and search for a location you would like to build. Herbivore island has no threats and is a fun area to build, good for players starting out. Also stick to beaches for a while, less threats.

K

Kyle Smedley

thx mate

M

Michael Saunders

The best advice anybody can give you is " Watch Videos on YouTube " it will teach you pretty much anything you need to know .

A

Adam Corbett

get the ark wiki app

L

Lisa Basinger

For the first five levels, die die die die die, live slightly longer die die die die, get eaten by a snake, respawn get eaten by the same snake, die die die, finaly reach a high enough level to make a thatch hut, proceed to emulate reef fish hiding for their lives in anemones. XD

W

Wilbur Farmer

What lvl are u

S

Steven March

Download the app dododex

D

Dustyy Barrker

I've been actually looking for people too play with along side on ARK It's just boring without playing with a friend or even anybody really.. but I'll be looking for people too play with on the release of Ragnarok.. If you want too join I can throw you a few tips

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom