Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Can anyone tell me what the caves have in them? I'm new to Ark and want to know...

C

Cody Fearing

Can anyone tell me what the caves have in them? I'm new to Ark and want to know important areas.

N

Nick Stotts

Oh man like they have a ton of good shit all of them and its really easy to get too just take in some kind of weapon and you should be fine

E

Eric Rivera

Rare resources such as crystal and obsidian and special items called “artifacts” but with all this good loot there are creatures such as giant spiders and Titan bias which are giant snakes, as well as sarkos.

C

Cody Fearing

Oh hell yeah, thanks guys. Much appreciated

A

Austin Watt

Lots of bugs....lots

H

Harry Powell

If you plan to go into a cave make sure you're prepared, a lot of the caves will either have you freezing your tits off or burning your balls off. Some caves have loot crates right at the start and some don't have any until you get deep enough in. You can get rare tools, blueprints, etc. A majority of the caves have bugs and shit tho so you'll want to bring repellant or you'll get raped.

E

Eric Rivera

Some caves also have underwater caverns to get to the next part so some parts will require scuba gear

W

Webb Owers

LOOOOT!

And large amounts of death generally.

W

Wade Birt

Take a high as fuck level raptor or cavebear for most of them as the dinos inside are usually boosted a ridiculous amount as well as the fact that they also get mate boosted

D

Devin Martinez

Most these guys are lying just to troll you bro, if you got to caves it's 2xp and free loot, you can also breath longer under water and base have more damage resistance if you build in them

S

Skylor Kitchens

Mega.
Rabies.

That is all.

A

Adam Daniel

Youtube is your friend

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom