Contact advertising [email protected]

Can anyone tell me about YouTube setup and its price?

M

Muhamad Taufik

Can anyone tell me about YouTube setup and its price?

R

Rob Simpson

for what exactly?

N

Nørmän J Šwįft

I know for the mic a blue snowball microphone should be fine, lots of Youtubers recommend it because you don't really have to edit the audio just use a pop filter

D

David Buchanan

Do twitch
Youtubes killing itself

G

Genard Hermosado

lol idk i just have some monitors and a yeti microphone but if ur onna record urself i recommend getting a bluesnowball first

S

Szymon Wieczorek

Honestly? If you can run a game and record it you’re probably all good. A good setup doesn’t mean good youtuber. But erm I know what you mean so here’s my 2 cents. About 1000 usd for an okay pc with sone ryzen and prolly a 1060. You’d want no less than 16gb ram. If you’d go the legit way you’d probably need Vegas or premiere. Vegas is like $400 I think and premiere would cost around $10 per month. You’d obviously need peripherals . Like $50 for some basic shite ones like headphones mouse keyboard. You’d need to realise that you can’t play properly with shit peripherals therefore spending around $100-$200 for a mech keyboard mouse and headsets. You would need internet. Here decent connection costs €50 pm. Monitor... probably should get a 1080p one but whatever. You know so probably like $2k

J

James Davis

depends on what your looking to do, minimum you can expect to get a camera and microphone, some lights, and a video editor program. If your wanting to do game videos then you can get a screen capture program (OBS can do this free), but if your wanting to capture from game consoles then you will need one that can do HDMI or analog video depending on the systems you want to use

E

Emmett Murphy

I run both youtube and twitch and all i can say is if youre not going for a cash grab use twitch its way friendlier and i love interacting with people and just having a good time but if youre in it for the money go youtube

B

Brandon Hicks

I Twitch and upload occasionally to YouTube. I’m going with x370 with a Ryzen7,1700 with tridentz16gb with a 1080ti

M

Muhamad Taufik

Thank you all

A

Antony Vincent Gibson

I use avermedia capture card

M

Michael Massad

You'll at least need a good gaming pc that can record and handle editing and producing vids, i'd say you go with the I5-8600k, a 1050ti or a 10603gb (same price range), and 12 ram DDR4.
For the other things,
you can start with a cheap condenser microphone

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom