Contact advertising [email protected]

Can anyone help me? I just bought a second monitor. Not the same exact one because...

M

Matt Gagnon

Can anyone help me?

I just bought a second monitor. Not the same exact one because my primary was expensive. Same brand, same size, Same bezel.

My primary is native 1440p the new one is 1080p. I have no problem with that.

I'm trying to figure out how I can make each one their nature resolution.

Also I looked up how to enable me being able to game on my primary while browse on the other and couldn't find it. could anyone help me out?

M

Matt Gagnon

Just tried playing a game and the graphics look as if it was made in 1995

T

Tyrese Domingo

i have no knowledge of this but don't u get a certain type of graphics driver for this?

M

Matt Gagnon

I am not sure man

T

Tyrese Domingo

I know when I went job shadowing the guy I did it with did wat u want to do but on the one screen was his email screen and on the other he could do everything and when he clicked on a email on screen one it opened on screen 2

C

Craig Gennison

f

J

James Watkins

If your drivers are up to date it should be as simple as personalizing your resolution. As far as browsing while gaming just insure your games are assigned to the correct monitor in their settings and enable windoerd borderless mode.

M

Matt Gagnon

I got some help. Also had to change settings in nvidia

J

Josh Dowling

Not sure about the first part, but the last one: if you play in full screen windowed mode you can move the mouse freely between screens

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom