Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Can anyone get into the cave that is ocean side of the castle. Past Viking bay but...

S

Sherri Napier

Can anyone get into the cave that is ocean side of the castle. Past Viking bay but before volcano? Tried twice, gliched out both times!,

D

Dustin Overschmidt

My game was crashing every other or every third time I tried going in. If you're talking the entrance Judy below the plateau at least.

M

Mark Feeney

It happens to me every time I go there with my angler. I always take a shark on neutral for going in, and try to kill as many rock lobsters as possible before dying

Btw, it's worth it. 30k pearls a run from that spot

S

Sherri Napier

Can't go in this one with a shark. To high up mountain. Almost to top.

T

Trey Warde

It blue screens me coming out that giant cave. but. Not going in. However that's a huge cave system with a few enterances. Try entering the cave system in the swamp under the castle and find your way to that mountain exit.

T

Trey Warde

There are water entrances to that cave system in the pearl cave (entrance in Viking bay), one in the swamp right below the castle. One at the very bottom of the castle (bring scuba cuz that's a tight dark squeeze), the big cave entrance ur blue screening on and one more between the two

T

Trey Warde

Oh wait. I completely misread what you were taking about. Rofl. Disregard

S

Sherri Napier

I have not found the cave entrances by the castle or pearl side. Will have to look. The entrance I am talking about is almost at the top of the mountain.

G

George Douglas

I've blue screened loads of times but when you log back in your good to go

S

Sherri Napier

Ask my son where the entrances was! He responded crap who told you?!? Then proceeded to explain to me I do not need to go into that cave!!

G

George Douglas

You do for artifact

S

Sherri Napier

He didn't tell me about the artifact!!!

J

Jill Campbell

We glitch in there as well. There is two or three other entrances in. One is the castle, one is on the ground in the swamp on the rock wall towards the back. The third I know is the one that you glitch in.

G

George Douglas

Be warned, put torches down to find your way back out. You will probably get lost

J

Jill Campbell

We made signs and posted them so we knew what way to go

T

Trey Warde

I let flyers in caves on my server. So slap a good torch on a ptera saddle and enjoy a good 45 mins to hour in half of exploring. See how many enterances you can find. Or the two artifacts.

T

Trey Warde

Watch out for meglanias and meglasaurus!

S

Sherri Napier

Will take markers!! Great suggestion!!

S

Sherri Napier

Can't wait! Amassing an army of scorpions, raptors & others to help me take castle. Then we will take the cave!! Hopefully we! My son keeps telling me I am going to get killed!! Lol

J

Jill Campbell

We all got killed many times. Take a few beds as well and place them in crucial areas.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom