Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Can anybody truthfully tell me how the WWE 2k port is for the Switch? I’ve seen...

R

Raul Victorio Jr.

Can anybody truthfully tell me how the WWE 2k port is for the Switch? I’ve seen reviews on how it’s basically unplayable, but I’d like to hear some thoughts? yknow before I spend 60$ bucks haha

J

J.D. Hall

YouTube rgt85, he's got a review on it, I've heard is one of the most unplayable games on the switch out to date

K

Keza Shah

In all honesty i bought it day off release and was abit sluggish but since ive just started playing again its alright. There was an update. Seems abit better and im enjoying it. But this is my take on the game. Imo

D

Darius Finch

It's straight garbage don't buy it

D

Darius Finch

Wait until it's 20

A

Adam Yunt

Got it for Xmas. Played it once. Hated it. Sold it to Game Stop the next day.

A

Adam Yunt

I do however love NBA 2K ‍♂

J

James Page

It’s glitchy, runs at a low resolution, and has a choppy frame rate
I don’t know if they have patched it since launch but it was garbage

S

Scott Hood

Plus you can’t play 8 man matches either. But even the normal PS4 is virtually unplayable with those. You can play 8 man matches on that but the slowdown is horrible until you get rid of some people if it is an elimination match. Apparently Switch is every bit as bad with 6.

M

Mike Aiello

The big patch is supposed to release tomorrow 1/25. The only release notes are that it is to catch it up to the XB1 and PS4 versions. No idea if that means it will be optimized better and fix the frame rates at this point or if it is just the DLC pack compatibility. If it is to truly catch it up to the other versions the best way to tell is that the cell roof will break properly since that was just fixed in the last patch that was released on the other versions.

A

Adrian Chan

I got mine for £20 would not have been happy if I paid any more

A

Alex Ketola

horrible. dont bother

R

Raul Victorio Jr.

Damn guys, guess I won’t even bother

A

Alex Ketola

if you really want to play it. get it on any other console.

M

Mike Aiello

I truly believe that it can be fixed with a good patch. I have it and play it often, actually more than on my PS4 Pro just because of portability and I take it to work all the time. I generally only play exhibition matches and never really had any problems since the first patch that was released mid December. I am really hoping that tomorrow's patch is going to fix everything and take care of the switch so that they can move on to making the next game better.

M

Mike Aiello

I don't understand why each system cant have their own style of wrestling game like back when the Xbox, PS2 and Gamecube were the big 3. For me that was what made me own all of them. The PS2 versions were my least favorite but at the end that is the version that they kept building off of. I hope they make Day of Reckoning 3 for the switch next year

E

Elatia Langford

Generally speaking, I reserve my Nintendo systems for fun/creative experiences and get all the core gaming done on my Gaming PC/Xbox One/PS4... for reasons much like this.

Switch is spectacular at being a little leaguer... but when it tries to be a big boy the performance and/or resolution suffers.

C

Cory Steppe

It's trash. I would only get it for $5. If I had a list of bad games I would put it behind et for Atari

M

Marc Re Percussion

King of monsters in the best wrestling game on switch it's 10.50 get that instead I mean instead of wrestlers you are giant monsters.

K

Ken Copeland

It's really buggy the frame rate is terrible I really think fire pro would have been a better game

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom