Contact advertising [email protected]

CALLING ALL REIN MAIN!!!! Tell what is your strategy when it comes to Attacking and...

T

Taurusz Williamsz

CALLING ALL REIN MAIN!!!!
Tell what is your strategy when it comes to Attacking and Defending?

E

Eyad M Ejeilat

Attacking charge defending shield

B

Branden Videon

Holding up your shield and not mindlessly charging in.

D

Davey Anthony

Swing Barry, swing...

C

Chris Bayer

charge the group, spin with shield out, hold position, let them turn and shoot you while your team shoots them inthe back... then charge again at the next people. relying on the shield too much gets you killed so recharge as much as you can in between charging.

reinhardt is the best disruption machine in this game

C

Colin Murphy

Hold right click, throw E harass at sedentary targets, charge isolated targets of opportunity. Be very aware of where the rest of your team is so they can follow you up.

C

Chris Bayer

my control doesnt have a right click lol

C

Colin Murphy

Throw ult if you can hit at least 3 people.

L

Liam Pocknell

All aboard the rein train, whoo whoo

A

Andrew Davenport

Use your shield to protect yourself and your team while moving in to a position to get on top of the enemy, swing once close enough to deal damage and never stand still at a Choke point waiting for your shield to break.

T

Taurusz Williamsz

Oh btw way I am Rein Main myself I just wanted to see if the other Rein mains here have also been doing the same thing.

A

Adi Waqiyuddin

Just dont be like young rein in honor and glory animated

S

Samuel Vasquez Mauricio

Ram them into the wall

H

Hasan Kuday

Balance between shield and hammer is the key

G

Gabriel Hamilton

for defense holding my shield u sp most of the time, when it breaks fire strike and repeat. Atk hold shield up, wait for picks charge into enemy or try to get a pin. I always ult with 3+ or 2 supports, I mostly just ult as soon as i see support in the range of ult.

R

Ronald Lim

I'm no main.. But what I usually do is tell my teamates to not always be dependent on my shield so much since if it breaks.. They got no protection...

B

Brando Fernandes

Keep shield up. Once it starts cracking keep your enviromental hazards in mind. Usually around 400 you wanna find cover to let shield charge, payload is a good example so you can still smash and in the battle while you recharge. I say at 400 that way you got some shield charge for emergancies.

G

Gowtham V Sha

Have an Ana with you if possible. When Ana sleeps somebody, charge. And nana rein can kick ass!

V

Vynyl Shiro

Keep the shield up, swing when you must, never charge unless you're close to an impact point and you're certain you can get the kill, BIG SLAM.

M

Matt Ramsden

When you're facing another rein you've got to learn to watch their movements, expect them to have their ult up and try and bait them into using it. If you have your ult ready, you can sort of see when they are going to hit a firestrike because they drop their shield which is a prime time to use it

Watch your back, be aware of your surroundings and for any pot holes any snipers like to pocket themselves in.

Don't get temped to hit a charge that will result you deserting your team for a few seconds, try and keep it close range. Over time you'll begin to naturally learn when to utilize it better because it really varies depends on the situation (who and were etc)

People don't lose accuracy scores anymore so they will nuke that shield without leaving it to others so it will go down faster now.

Shield Management is vital, you don't want to get caught having it destroyed so don't be afraid to drop back a little to let it recharge a for a few seconds before jumping back, if you can communicate it on the fly. Good teammates aware of game mechanics will be aware of this, if someone complains of you dropping your shield then you'll find that means your awareness is better than theres. Don't argue with them they'll eventually adapt and start dying less.

Know your healers capabilities. Which healers are they? if you've just got a Lucio solo healing then be aware you're going to have a lack of healing so don't take any risks, it's you're teams increased dps job to get the picks not yours. If you've got a Mercy and a Moira / Ana or something then you'll have a little more freedom with your fire strikes and charges, just don't get too cocky.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom