Contact advertising [email protected]

Bruh, with this new nerf Mercy is flaming ass. Ultimates are suppose to be powerful...

M

Michael Higgs

Bruh, with this new nerf Mercy is flaming ass. Ultimates are suppose to be powerful game changers. All she does now is fly for 20 secs. . I mean it does distinguish the good and bad Mercy players and I still average +15k healing with her but here ultimate is useless.

N

Nathie Ri

Her ultimate has a similar value as moira's ult. When u boost ur whole team, believe me that it will do so much damage to the enemy team. And while using ur ult, ur less vulnerable than moira. It also lasts longer with 15 sec

L

Lincoln Miller

Supplying shitloads of healing to three different teammates simultaneously while being extremely mobile and almost unkillable isn’t really useless. It’s meant for engaging fights

M

Mihnea Gogu

She still a good healer

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

Mercy ultimate is still arguably the strongest support ultimate though

A

Alan Schramm

Fly for 15sec*

Y

Yannik Geyer

Her ultimate has still a very powerful effect, that she cant die that easy. Mercy is extremly vulnerable but if she flies away its much harder to kill her

M

Michael Higgs

I rather have Mercy's ultimate rez over this new one. The 6 players revives were sexy af.

X

Xavier Gonzalez

Just look at lucio

L

LaRon Pounds

Well with the release of a new support tank coming out I can only imagine how broke it would be combined with her soooooooo

T

Taylor Wood

Her ult is just a mobile bongo with healing capabilities

T

Tudor Alexandru

" her ultimate is useless" dummy...

J

Jarrod Long

No ult should reward people for dying, plain and simple. Her nerfs were necessary. She's still viable and she's not a must pick anymore, which is fine, no hero should be a must pick.

M

Michael Higgs

But Mercy's main role is to revive. If you don't want her to revive her teammates it's your job to kill her.

P

Piia Hyvönen

Its not useless when you use it right ;_;!

C

Christopher Forden

Her ultimate makes her much harder to hit, massively increases her range and gives her AoE healing/dmg boost, it's far from useless.

W

Will Gaines

Bait

Z

Zac Harrison

Only 15k?.. obviously youre using valk wrong lelel..

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

15 seconds of chain healing and damage boosting

It might not feel as rewarding anymore but it's still very good and I like using it

A

Ariam Lopez

So the ability to either damage boost or chain heal your entire team at once is under powered?.....ok lmao

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom