Best monitor of 2017

A

Antonio Grašić

Esport title player?
Ag251fz
Else go with ag241 or ag271

G

Greg Abney

Asus VG248QE. Dont know how much it would be once converted, but great monitor.

M

Mike Heil

dell sg2417dg

D

Dustin Chamberlain

i have the AOC G2460PF monitor. Best looking, much cheaper than the competition (at time of purchase anyway), sturdiest stand, and comes with a USB hub (which many others near it's pricepoint do not). Also has freesync, but they make a version without that if it bothers you.

It took some color correction out of the box and the brightness was wayy too damn high (like this thing was SERIOUSLY bright). but 10 minutes monkeying around with my colour settings and it's as good as anything.

The only real gripe is that it advertises having DCR, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't have that, and even when it's turned on it disables your ability to adjust the overall screen brightness which leaves you flinching when looking at it, even in a room with lights on in the daytime with daylight coming in the room.

but turn your DCR off, adjust your colours a bit (which you're likely to do on any other monitor anyway if you care at all about such a thing) and this thing will serve you well and save you a bunch of money.

J

Jonnathon Clayton

Why go 24" when you can have 2560x1440 27" 144hz for that price
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

N

Nakshatra Roy

Check Asus

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom