Contact advertising [email protected]

Benching...ShadowBurn out with EQO because ShadowBurn is insanely good but like he...

A

Artem Sar

Benching...ShadowBurn out with EQO because ShadowBurn is insanely good but like he casters said that EQO is much better at communicating with the team than ShadowBurn

Sublime little occurrence. Fusion gets the synergy they need to work to the top; the price is they have to bench their star player for a near mirror image star player. If it does require him to get traded, he absolutely deserves to be on a worthy team, not a second-rate team desperate for a carry. He is the most distinctive genji player out there, and I hope it doesn't go to waste. The Russian Genji god.

What are your toughs about this! Guys comment below!

A

Artem Sar

Even Munchkin said... We where expecting 2-3 then 1-3 .... vs Fusion like last time ... But since this I am so angry !

S

Sam Wilkinson

Shadowburn is mechanically the best genji, however eqo just synergizes with the team and philly look so much stronger as a team whenever he plays. As we all know communication is crucial and every time I've watched fusion play shadowburn just seems to be on a different planet to the rest of the team and it ends up costing them. Eqo also has a deeper hero pool to higher level which opens up more options. Shadowburn probably won't get traded though.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom