Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Been seeing a lot of posts about who we want in the new game, but who do you guys...

S

Seth Osinga

Been seeing a lot of posts about who we want in the new game, but who do you guys think we're going to see knocked off the cast? Personally I think Wii-Fit Trainer will get cut.

C

Catarena Briana Parker

Cloud is broken

C

Christian Peavey

I'm not sure we will see cuts I expect that they are going to be reusing a lot of assets from smash 4 like Nintendo did with Splatoon for it's sequel but if we do see cuts I expect the clones and Paletana

J

Jacob Stafford

I want Wolf back.

J

Josh Bengtson

Cloud, Corrin, Ryu, Lucina, Greninja, Dark Pit, Robin, Duck Hunt Dog, Shulk, and Wii Fit Trainer all seem pretty likely to get cut

T

Thomas DiVall

I just want them to keep Ike and I'll be happy

J

Jeremie Bradette

I mean... Is there any upside to having less characters? Why would they cut anyone?

S

Spencer Miller

Definitely the miis and Wii fit trainer. They want to act like Wii didn’t happen. Not sure I agree with this tier list but oh well.

G

Greg Maniha

I want absolutely nobody cut, but I'm not going to speculate if they have plans for it.

L

Luke Lovelock

Good kick her off then my unopened original wii fit amiibo goes up in value :)

S

Seth Osinga

Snake and Wolf were cut after Brawl, and they were both cool and popular. Maybe this time it will be like, Pac man and Ryu

S

Snickers Keller

IF there's cuts I'm seeing Pacman maybe Ryu and Mii Fighters maybe Wii Fit Trainer ... in don't think there will be many if any cuts.. I think there will be roster moves..

I think Lucina and Dark Pit will be alts for Marth and Pit respectively, Doc will remain separate or get the Axe. I think Mii Fighters are cut no matter what, it seems like Nintendo isn't focusing on them much anymore.

I think Lucas may end up a Ness Alt.

I don't think any of the old swap characters will be recombined like Zelda and Shiek or Zero Suit and Samus they'll remain separate..

H

Hiru Ming

seriously though lets cut all the clones.

S

Scottie McLaughlin

I need Popo and Nana from "Ice Climbers" back!

R

Rory Pfeifer

How the hell did Sonic end up in A- Rank?

J

Jay R Caguiat

Who wants to see the JOYCON as a Boss in Switch Version. ✋

J

Jay R Caguiat

I also wants to see the switch dock as playable character

G

Gabriel Goes

Yeah, I see Wii Fit Trainer and Dark Pit getting cut. I'd also like to see the Fire Emblem cast getting a rework, with Lucina and maybe Corrin or Roy getting out -- it's a pity who they might include is a standard sword user such as Alm and/or Celica, which wouldn't do much for the diversity in that sector.

G

Gabriel Goes

There's also the fear that we might lose some characters like Ryu, Cloud and maybe even Little Mac. That would be sad. But I'm sure they're putting up a lot of effort to not let that happen

J

Jay Ybarra

I just had the realization that Rabbids could be in the game. I liked kingdom battle, but I don't know if I really like rabbids

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom