Contact advertising [email protected]

Battlefront gameplay seems fun, but I'll wait until the game is much cheaper.

R

Rimen Singh

Battlefront gameplay seems fun, but I'll wait until the game is much cheaper.

K

Kyle Rice

I'm glad people are finally pissed about microtransactions but they need to get pissed about dlc dropping like hotcakes (payday 2) and dlc being announced before the game even released. Gone are the days of jam packing everything you had into the games before shipping them out.

J

Jordan Nelson

Lol should change the gamers to multiple countries governments

A

Andres Fermin

I blame the reviewers who give these games doing this a pass when they should be ripping them a new asshole,

D

Dennis Rideout

The thing is they have been doing it years and you morons think its something new lol

M

Michel-Éric Giroux

I like it a lot. I notice all companies who try to please the players get the exact same amount of crap from you kids. You killed Dawn of War 3, and now you're trying to kill this one. When I was your age we had 300ms lag, and we liked it!

K

Keaton Buster Pren

Ya you'll pay all this money then with Origins shit for security some Russian cunt will hack and sell your fucking account on top of them bending you over the counter doing this..

M

Michael Dekker

This game will get discounted into the floor.

M

Mike Myers

Do yourself a favor and play the real Battlefront 2 first

J

Jacob Anthony

They literally gave the community everything they wanted and people still complain. They will release all dlc free. Adding to a campaign. Transactions are gone but when they were there you couldn't get top tier items. Or characters. It simply has a playtime unlock system like any other video game

M

Michael Martin

yeh it will be on humble bundle in a month lol

C

Casey Green

Shane Smithson

L

Lucifur Alcatraz

just don't fucking buy it? there's no telling if they'll re-implement microtransactions later

D

David Madison

No kidding! Im not paying more than $20.

D

David Madison

Is it me, or are most games just a massive rip off lately?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom