Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch ATTENTION ZELDA FANS * Comment down below what was your first ever game from the...

• Thread starter Alanna Aristotelous
  • Start date
M

Marc Re Percussion

S

Sheena Coumbes

The first I was old enough to remember was a link to the past (and it's also my favorite), however I played the first 2 as well but I was too young to remember it.

J

Jon Snyder

My first Zelda game that got me hooked on the series, a Link to the Past

S

Steve Lusky

My first was the first Zelda for nes. I loved that one the most until breath of the wild. Ocarina of time is right there too

B

Ben Bishop

OoT was the first but Twilight Princess is easily my favourite. BotW was amazing but I'm not a massive open world game type player. I prefer story driven games personally

M

Max Wilson

Ocarina of time, first zelda game.

F

Flávio Gabriel

First was A Link to The Past.

S

Setsa Midori

Hyrule warrior, favorite ofcourse BOTW

T

Thomas Lakin

Wind Waker was actually my first on game cube. And it came with oot. I loved windwaker and tried to play oot but gave up because of the graphics and no camera were hard to get hang of after playing WW. But once I finished ww I went back and forced myself to play oot. And I loved it. I bought the zelda collectors edition game which had all the zeldas and majoras mask and played all of them. Majoras mask is still. To this day. My favourite game ever. I loved botw but it's about my 3rd favourite zelda game as I don't think it necessarily had to be a zelda game. Could have been a new IP where you could customise the look of the character. Maybe even play as a female. But I did love botw.

O

Owen Gregory

Breath of the wild is my first and favourite!

O

Opra Zebb

My first was phantom hourglass

My fav is wind waker

E

Evan Marks

I wasn't allowed to play the the 3D ones because my mom thought they were satanic...
But I did get really into Oracle of Seasons and Ages on the game boy!

J

Jonathan Elly

The legend of zelda..8 bit style. It was hard

S

Simon Kraškovic

LoL breath of the wild :p

J

Jason Owens

The legend of Zelda on the nes was my first. Zelda a link to the past us,my favorite

D

Daniel Garcia

1st: Ocarina of Time
Favorite: Ocarina of Time

F

Flemming Stokkilde

Botw botw

S

Scott Buttocolla Brooks

The first played was the original. Favorite all around would be Oot, favorite for easy game play A link to the past, twlight princess for a more dark emersion, but of course Botw for most over all full world play.

D

Demetrius Tyus

Where is this picture from?

Z

Zach Lewis

First game I played: Zelda II: the Adventure of Link. My favorite: Skyward Sword

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom