Contact advertising [email protected]

#ask Excuse me guys, does this motherboard can support 3 graphic card without using...

A

Andri Siswanto

#ask
Excuse me guys, does this motherboard can support 3 graphic card without using riser?

Gigabyte AB350 gaming 3
Thanx for your answer

C

Calvin DiBartolo

seems its a bit more complicated now. Ryzen apparently has 20 PCI-e lanes, b350 (according to Ryzen marketing slide) is supposed to do 1x 16 or 1x 8 and the x370 will do 1x16 or 2x8. Clearly that board is designed for SLI/CF (because the PCIe slots have steel retainers, meaning they're strengthened to handle todays heavy-ass GPU's). So I'd say 2 will definitely work, 3 is iffy, but people have run 7 in a single system (some more with splitter boards) so it should be possible as long as your case has 8 PCI slots

S

Saptarshi Mozumdar

As far as I know.. av350 supports 2way sli or cf

D

Daniel Towill

I think you should just do 2 GPU's the cost of supporting 3 is too much and you may as well just get 2 even better ones. Change to X370 for NVidia GPU's but B350 will be able to crossfire. I would wait until Vega comes out to justify 2 GPU's one is always better then 2 of equal performance.

J

James Owens-Case

b350 onl supports 2 way crossfire

C

Chris Dewald

Are you trying to mine on them or use them in games? It obviously supports 3 full length pcie slots, they will however not run at full speed for any of them when fully populated and the case required will have to have an extra slot below atx standard to clear a final dual slot card

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom