Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 As someone totally unfamiliar with PvP on Ark, can you tell me what the best weapon...

T

Tyler Peard

As someone totally unfamiliar with PvP on Ark, can you tell me what the best weapon for damage is? I've heard fab. sniper and comp. bow are hard to beat.

R

Robert Bush

Asc longneck, shotgun, rocket launcher, titan with rocket turrets, c4, quetz with turrets, list goes on...

S

Steven Collins

Depends on what you're killing. My personal preference is longneck for people - tend to hit harder and can some time one shot, fab sniper for lighting up wyverns, flying tames, or when trying to spam fire at something, compound bow to hit tank tames or gigas, metal arrows in a compound ignore armor value, so really good for raging gigas etc. Fab pistol is a nice steady gun for close quarters.

C

Cameron Noremac

best weapon is easily a bola, once you get them they are yours

A

Ashton Edwards

Since other players are your worst enemy. Load up on tranq everything. Crossbows/ rifle/ compound bow... the dinosaurs are easy... it's the people you should worry about

M

Michael Partain

Hey Tyler Peard you could just come to my rag PvP server we need about ten people to join to make it a full server here are the settings and rules as followed

M

Michael Partain

Heya everyone I have a 16 player unofficial 24/7 pvp server needing more players we have room for 10 more people 2x everything except breeding incubation and maturation is at 4x taming is at 3x ..... the server name is...... The GoonTard server . There is set raid days and friendly PvP no killing takes no wiping people completely only break in and take high value items the server is friendly lots of good people here hope to see you men/women there

M

Michael Partain

Hope to see fellow arkers their

J

John Williams

Compound bow deals most damage with metal arrows varying with what colour grade weapon is

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom