R

Randy West

Ark on my new one x looks amazing

J

Jimmy Jays

4k HDR TV and xbox x makes a complete difference

W

Wikus Solms

Piss off. You make my life miserable, because I dont have one yet. Does look amazing.

S

Shaun Brookes

How's the frame drop

R

Randy West

It's smooth as a baby's bottom. Very little frame drop. You can see scenery so much farther out

D

Dan Woodman

Was gunna get one but wanted it for pubg and that isn’t taking advantage of it yet so gunna hold off for now. You noticed much from other games ?

R

Randy West

Hard for me to say. BF1 loads faster and looks a bit better. I bought Forza 7 and COD WW2. CO2 had improvements but Ark was a shock at how much improved it was

D

Deven Gaston

Looks the same

B

Blake Doble

Michael Acraman

Z

Zachary Cardenas

Looks the same to me.

R

Randy West

L

Lee Colman

Is this also on a 4 k tv ?

R

Randy West

It's off the xbox captures, but yes I have a 4k hdr tv

A

Alex Santiago Martin

Whts your gt

T

Tyler Phipps

Yea it’s makes a massive difference with all the right gear now and day I love my x

E

Enrique Rosiles

It looks awesome ...... SANTA I WANT IT!!

M

Michael Bolden

Now I want one

S

Scott Skiles

The big difference is it paired with a 4K tv literally needs this to get 4K out of it

D

Dalton Cole

Ark doesn't run in 4k. It runs in 1440p and will look tits on my 1440p monitor.

E

Eric Stevens

The clouds and extra density in the environment is what really makes me swoon. The evening clouds and dusk and dawn are awesome. The textures are more fuller and the colors are so rich if you get a nice TV. My s7 cannot nearly do my q7c the justice it deserves when trying to capture the improvements of ark. Everything feels and looks better, this is exactly what I was hoping for and every penny I've spent was worth it!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom