Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Ark GoT & Ark GoT2 Ragnarok the Viking lands and The Island the land of the ten...

• Thread starter Brett Matthewson
  • Start date
B

Brett Matthewson

Ark GoT & Ark GoT2

Ragnarok the Viking lands and The Island the land of the ten kingdoms.

This PvP Primitive+ medieval role play has two maps with the same rules, settings and theme but one is a dangerous land of Viking tribes and the other is a more peaceful place ruled by kings... until the vikings invade. (Scandinavia and Great Britain)

Anything goes on this server.
We do however have two rules:

1. NO FLYERS
2.NO PVP IN THE PVE (pink and orange are the only official PvE kingdoms)

There are plenty of territories in ragnarok that need Jarls and plenty of kingdoms to rule on The Island. Although The Island will have one king to rule all kingdoms. Become king and hold your throne or raise a rebellion against the king and take his place. Or build a Viking army and cross the seas to the island and turn the island into Viking lands.

ANYTHING GOES.

All rulers will have the freedom to create their own rules for their kingdom/territory.
Breaking these rules will not result in the banning of a player, only you can chose the punishment and you need to enforce the rules.

This is role playing at its finest. Build armies, create a religion, give your player and kingdom an awesome name, become an evil warlord or build a peaceful community that knows how to protect itself.

We are open to ideas. Just send me a message if you have any ideas or questions.

{STATS}

Harvesting x10
XP multiplayer x4.5
Taming speed x5
Platform structures x3
Egg laying x4
Dino harvesting x3
Incubation speed x9
Maturing x20
Loot quality x5
Fishing loot x10

{CURRENCY}

Green gem = 1
Blue gem = 10
Red gem = 100

{SHOP PRICES}

I apologise that I can't be on all the time and when I am on il only open for an hour because I'd like to play the game as well. So please be patient, you can make orders if you like and il get everything ready for you for a quick sale.

Climbing pick 50gem
5 climbing picks 200gem
Gliding suit 200gem
10 Zip line anchors 300gem
Stone cliff platform. 1000gem

Dinos:
All shoulder mounts are perfect 150 tamed.

Bulbdog 200gem
Shinehorn 300gem
Glowtail 300gem
Featherlight 500gem

Ravager level 100. 1000gem
Ravager perfect. 3,000gem
Horse level 100. 800gem
Horse perfect. 2,000gem
Unicorn 3,000gem
Role rat level 100. 15,000gem
Karkinos level 100. 20,000gem

Perfect ravager and horse comes with ascendant saddle and skin.

Zip line anchors can be used with the crossbow and ravagers can climb up and down them.

More coming soon.

{STARTER PACK}

There will also be a starter pack, it will include the following.

5,000 gems. (20 red, 250 blue and 500 green)

The choice of 1 of the following creatures.

Wolf.
Bear.
Horse.
Carno.
Sabertooth.
Galli.
Beaver.
Doedic.
Ankylo.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom