Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Ark EVOLUTION PVP 3x boosted(server name) Xb1 Nitrado 32 slot. RAGNAROK 3X TAME 3X XP...

J

Juan M Duran III

Ark EVOLUTION PVP 3x boosted(server name) Xb1 Nitrado 32 slot. RAGNAROK
3X TAME
3X XP
3X HARVEST/RESOURCES

PLAYER FOOD AND WATER DRAIN REDUCED

SPOIL TIME INCREASE

BREEDING TIME REDUCED 75%

STARTER PACKAGES

WELCOME CENTER ( VIKINGS BAY)

OTHER SETTINGS ADJUSTED SLIGHTLY FOR BETTER PLAYER EXPERIENCE. WE ARE BUILDING A COMMUNITY. WILL BE HOLDING EVENTS AND CHALLENGES WITH REWARDS. THERE ARE NO RULES! PLAY HOW YOU WANNA PLAY. THE ADMIN WILL NOT INTERFERE WITH TRIBE ISSUES. ADMIN WILL MAINTAIN SERVER, SUPPLY ITEMS FOR WELCOME CENTER, STADIUM( BUILDING SOON), PROVIDE STARTER PACKAGES ETC. ALSO BONUSES WILL BE AWARDED TO PEOPLE WHO BRING IN MORE TRIBES. WILL BE DOING 5X WEEKENDS PERIODICALLY. SOME TAME STATS BOOSTED.

D

Devon O'Brien

How many people you have so far?

J

Juan M Duran III

About 14 total. Only usually 8 to 10 on at one time so far

D

Devon O'Brien

I got like 5-10 people wanting to join. Is there ORP?

J

Juan M Duran III

No orp but its peacful and everyone is new. So no one is built up yet. However everyone has been helpful and friend to eachother

J

Juan M Duran III

Its a good time to join and start with everyone else.

D

Devon O'Brien

Alright cool, sounds awesome. Ill give you a shout pretty soon when I talk to the guys.

J

Juan M Duran III

No prob just come on in whenever its nitrado so 24/7 and it auto wipes wild dinos everynight so fresh spawns

J

Josh Baccega

Server name?

H

Harry Sandford

Hi mate can any one join this im fed up of getting fucked over im new to the game and just want to build up cheers

J

Juan M Duran III

Anyone can join no rules or restrictions

J

Juan M Duran III

Server name : Ark EVOLUTION PVP 3x boosted. Just search Evol and it should come up

J

Juan M Duran III

Hey man have you had a chance to talk it over with your guys? Admin should be on tonight to get you guys set up. Let me know and if so what ur tribe name is so he can hook you up

D

Devon O'Brien

Yep. Pretty sure were hopping on tonight. I will be 'thatch kingdom' and might have a tribe or two joining as well.

J

Juan M Duran III

Sounds good. Some people are on now

J

Juan M Duran III

Also let the admin know when you talk to him that you may have other tribes come in. Hes bonuses for bringing in more tribes

D

Devon O'Brien

Is the server not up 24/7?

J

Juan M Duran III

Yeah its up 24/7

J

Juan M Duran III

Were your settings filter in unofficial pc?

J

Juan M Duran III

You can search evol and it should come up

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom