Contact advertising [email protected]

PC ARE YOU STUCK AT 265? Ive seen alot of posting about people being stuck at 265 or 270....

C

Corey Johnston

ARE YOU STUCK AT 265?
Ive seen alot of posting about people being stuck at 265 or 270. If you have all your /NF/raid/milestones done for the week. Than that class is capped for that week. (Having three of the same class will punish you, milestones are class wide) Basicaly if you wanna get your light higher make a new character and transfer your weapons over. You wanna get your light level to the same or higher before you turn in those milestones for the rewards. Yes you can farm exotics at heroic events but after a few hours it becomes very boring. Hope this helped

J

Jason Beswick

There are 3 more chances to get a higher light, by doing the once per character quests for the exotics MIDA multi tool, Rat King and the other sidearm :D

K

Karl Weinger

I think public events are great. I mean this is a shooter...sooooo....I wanna shoot.

S

Sebastian Seba

All with this stupid info play just enjoy the game i finish my milestones around 240 and still got 273 without exotics quests

D

Dan Schellenberger

Why the hell would anyone have 3 of the same class

J

Josh Krogman

I thought milestones on a new character of the same class didn't net higher gear anymore.

K

Kyle MaCurdy

Don't forget mods if a blue is the same light but has a legendary mod, it will infuse your gear 5 light higher.

J

James Ogburn

Still wrong. Got to 281 this week after all milestones at 270. Just farm exotics

K

Kyle MaCurdy

That's the same misconception people on console faced.

K

Kyle MaCurdy

Blues and legendaries at the same light, that have legendary mods on them will boost your gear +5

K

Kyle MaCurdy

Regardless it's the best way to boost your power level quick.

T

Travis Battista

Got to 285 after doing milestones at 240. People just need to work out how to grind

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom