Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Are you guys having trouble getting a population on your Nitrado servers? I've been...

R

Robert Stewart

Are you guys having trouble getting a population on your Nitrado servers? I've been advertising for weeks and can't get anyone to join and stay. This wasn't a problem at all for my last dedicated Xbox server. Any suggestions?

A

Anthony Kayleigh Hampton

Because now everyone can own their own server and have things their way...you'll have to wait until most die out. Sadly I've hosted before Nitrado as well, and getting a population isn't easy. All I have is the loyal players I've had with me since Xbox hosting. Haven't got anyone new..maybe one or two people. Best of luck! I know how frustrating it is

T

Tione Kinge

Ive been looking for a decent nitrado server for a long time. They are all the same. Mega boosted, instant tame with low population. Look at the server list.. hundreds of empty servers.

R

Robert Stewart

But yeah it's like PVE right now

J

John Swisher III

Same here though lost alot when my xbox servers crapped out

C

Calvin Schultz

Tione Kinge i messaged you

K

Kennedy Davis

Keep your stats balanced, make sure to not do what every other server is doing, like Instatame crazy stats, etc. We also connect a lot with our players, invite them to parties, get to know them, run events.

I have a 50 slot that gets 30-45 only took me about 2 weeks of ads to get it. Now I have to slow down my ads, so I don't have to upgrade it again xD although I'm sure well get flooded when Aberation comes out since we have a cluster ready for it.

A

Alberto Nava

How many people can fit your server?

R

Robert Stewart

Mine has 20 ATM but we have about a max of 5 at a time

E

Ethan Andrews

We’ve gotten 80 new members in our group in two weeks and now we’re maxing out our server pretty much daily, our peeps are awesome

C

Casey Nicholas Williams

2500+ servers and people are wondering why they can’t populate...

C

Chris Harrison

Servers are easy to populate at x100, seems like noone knows what a "grind" is anymore....my nitrado was x100 and constantly full capacity, if now changed it to x3 and 0 players lol....

D

Dayn Baltzell

The pop on my sever stays around ten

D

Daniel White

Make meaningful connections with players that join, listen to them and their wants or ideas. Make sure all have a voice. The ones that leave usually don’t fit into what your running. That’s okay. Theirs a server for everyone.

J

Jai Tams

Mines x100 and after 3 days I’m at max capacity (of 20) and I’m already getting donations to up the capacity or do clusters. Just have to be lucky I guess and have a sever that people enjoy playing on(and of course you enjoy playing on)

W

William Kaye

Lol only prob I find is the ones that are highly boosted instant everything are getting boring all the kids lmao I will stick with mine who all my players are adults who enjoy the grind and the hard work and the raiding

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom