Contact advertising [email protected]

ARE YOU A GOOD HOST FOR COPS AND HOONS? DO YOU REALLY LIKE DOING IT? DO YOU KNOW...

J

Jeff Leppard

ARE YOU A GOOD HOST FOR COPS AND HOONS? DO YOU REALLY LIKE DOING IT? DO YOU KNOW OTHERS WHO ARE BUT YOU WANNA DO SOMETHING NEW? HAVE A READ M'MAN!

On XBOX ONE.

*UPDATED* COPS AND HOONS V2. Here's my idea of the rules -
*The entire map is open.
*Speed limit is 45mph in towns and cities, 85mph elsewhere.
*Maximum speed allowed off road/cross country is 40mph or 100mph if you are running...including cops but cops can go 150mph off road in pursuit. (so best stick to the roads...or we could make going off road off limits, except on dirt roads etc)
*Only cops get to pause and use the map to find people.
*If a cop is chasing you, you can pull over and get a ticket. *You get 3 tickets.
*If you run, the cop need to make contact with your car 4 times and if he/she does, you're a cop. that's the risk you take by running.
*If you get away, out of sight of the cop for 10 seconds, you're free.
*If you're a cop and you hit someone who's not running by accident, you need to stop for 5 seconds.
*If you're that person the cop hits, you can choose that time to start running...or you can wait for your ticket by pulling over.
(If anyone wants to help refine these rules, go for it. I find the normal cops and hoons really boring)

PLS read the comments on the thread for more info/leave your ideas and if we can turn this into a thing, then that's be great. Just trying to spice things up a bit/create a new freeroam 'game mode', maybe even find a group of regulars for it....maybe even make a racing club for people into it etc.

Thanks for reading!

B

Bruno Pereira

Hoons must run with no map and simulation mode

D

Daniel Littleworth

Add me flatlifeOG

D

Daniel Littleworth

Sounds fun

J

Jeff Leppard

Would like to give the post enough time to be seen by a lot of people and see if we can get the rules nailed down and get a solid group of 12 for doing this in the future/making it 'a thing'. Also, if we can find a really chatty person who's good at hosting to MC it. After a couple of days, we can all add each other, have a chat to go over things, then see what fun we can have. :D

D

Daniel Littleworth

Well that's a let down

J

Jeff Leppard

The aim is to have a version of freemode but with cops and laws.

J

Jeff Leppard

So, people can go do drags, pulls, anything they want...just like normal freemode...only there will be cops to come and ruin the fun, just like real life. ;)

J

Jeff Leppard

If anyone reading likes the idea, feel free to have your say, leave your gt etc and we'll see if we can get interest for the idea/get a discussion going.

J

Jeff Leppard

The idea being, to make it a regular thing instead of just plain old freeroam.

W

Will Phelps

My gt is wildywoo

S

Shayne White

This actually sounds awesome

R

Ryan Beard

Sounds sick

J

Jeff Leppard

Was thinking if we can get 12, we can start with 2 or 3 cops so the cops can work in a pack ..if they wanted to etc.

A

Abdull Drewett

I think you should start this now

A

Alex Black

Still on?

J

Jeff Leppard

Ok...looks like I'm free tonight after all... Feel free to add me. We'll call this Cops and Hoons V2 (or is there a catchier name?) My gt is Chryptopher.

J

Jeff Leppard

Would be good if everyone can make up a 'cop car' to switch to. If we can all get prepared beforehand, that's be good. Then we'll all have the stuff for regular. etc

J

Jeff Leppard

GUYS, send me a message on Xboxlive if you add me. My notifications are not reliable.

J

Justin Williamson

I down

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom