Contact advertising [email protected]

Are these okay stats? Looking to purchase a cheap laptop. I'm not looking for gaming...

T

Tasha Sollars

Are these okay stats? Looking to purchase a cheap laptop. I'm not looking for gaming necessarily, but being able to run some games would be a plus.

J

James Mctavish

You won't be able to run anything well with that.

Y

Yan Andrukhov

shit specs if im gonna be honest with you

C

Cody Millier

dont do it

J

Joshua Groves

spend $100 more

J

Joshua Groves

and u cna get a laptop with a gpu

R

Richard Rosell

Good specs for 10 year old games

S

Sanskar Sharma

If u hope to run anything atlest go 4 an intel 6th gen

C

Christian Little

If you're budget is that low, you need to be shopping used. You will get much better performance for the price.

M

Marcus Dean Adams

768p is "OK" I guess at that size of a screen, but that APU and RAM will seriously limit you. Even Wal-Mart has laptops with A10s/A12s or 7th gen i5s/i7s for not a whole lot of money. On top of that, integrated graphics share your system RAM, so with only 4GB of what is probably 1600Mhz DDR3 you're not going to be doing a whole lot of anything except MAYBE the PC version of some 7th gen (PS3/360 era) games.

C

Chris Langridge

Awful.

R

Richard Philips

you get crap new for low amounts of money better off getting 2nd hand

R

Richard Philips

4gb of ram is awful I would rather put my balls in a blender that use a 4gb laptop with a hdd

R

Richard Philips

that laptop is total shit I'm not trolling don't buy it

R

Richard Philips

I got a laptop better than that for 200 pounds on ebay 2nd hand

A

Albert Dela Cruz

I'd take a used acer laptop that has an i5-6200u, 6gb or 8gb of DDR4 alongside with 940MX GDDR5 module and a terabyte of storage in a 7200rpm HDD.

M

MD Abdul Alim Khan

this is trash.500gb?you can get a 1tb with same price.low end amd processor?what are you thinking?just get a damn good laptop

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom