Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Are there any UK-hosted PC servers looking for players? I'm looking to get back into...

C

Colin Dallas

Are there any UK-hosted PC servers looking for players? I'm looking to get back into Ark ready for the Abberation release on Dec 12th and it'd be nice to find a server to call home.

I'd like to find a something with boosted rates, and an increase in dino speed stats to compensate for flyer nerf. I'd also like a big boost to weight as I'd prefer encumberment to not be an issue.

Basically I want to find a server where the settings have been fine tuned to take away the grind of harvesting/building/taming but still allows for a challenge in terms of fighting other players, wild dinos, bosses, etc.

I'd also prefer to find a cluster that includes Ragnarok, and Abberation when it's released. But if that's not possible and I find a server with the right settings run by good people then I'm willing to pay for a new server for the Abberation release in order to start a cluster.

Show me what you've got folks!

Z

Zoe Williams

‼⁉‼⁉‼⁉‼⁉‼⁉‼⁉

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FUN CHILLED PVP SERVER?
Come and check out AZGARD247-PvP X5
We are a PC hosted (Nitrado) server on ragnarok

We have events,
Community fishing Pool
Boosted Stats.......
Taming X5
Consumption Speed 1.3
Breeding Egg Hatch X20
Baby Mature X20
Player damage multiplier X1
XP Multiplier X5
Harvesting X5

We are looking for mature players to join and enjoy the game without to much grind

Its PvP so Raiding is fine just no full base wipes

Starter pack
Admin island a place with lots of good loot that you can raid
Offline raid prevention is on during the week and off on weekends
Boosted stats
Fun and fair Admins

If you would like anymore information just comment below or PM me

D

Dylan Robinson

My server is hosted from London pretty strong connection we will try to get a alberation server to

L

Liam Webb

Our server is based in the UK. Pm if interested :) Also alot of our server will be getting aberration so a cluster will be likely!

K

Kevin Smith

W

William Hathaway

Aberration you won’t be able to fly only glide Dino’s

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom