Contact advertising [email protected]

Classic Are there any more preorders coming, or are we out of luck until the release date?

• Thread starter Heather Rohrbacker Skille
  • Start date
H

Heather Rohrbacker Skille

Are there any more preorders coming, or are we out of luck until the release date?

J

José Carlos Márquez

I would like to know as well....what was it like for mini nes?

J

Joe Foster

I think there will be waves for later shipments over the next month. The second wave of WalMart preorders were arriving first week of October so I imagine they will be farther back. I think all the retailers would do well to keep a steady stream of preorders coming like that to undermine aftermarket demand.

N

Nathanael DiMarcantonio

thought the walmart oct date was jut wrong date

B

Bobby Jones

I heard Amazon and bestbuy both have canceled a lot of them because of people ordering a lot so maybe they will come back up for pre order

D

Donny Manuel

Didn't Amazon say they'd open up preorders again after they switch the multiple orders to single orders...

T

Tim Latus

I think WalMart had one 2nd run last week that sold out within 2 minutes again.

I got a notification that Gamestop had it in stock, but I think it was a glitch because they were nowhere to be found on the site.

The notification was from "TheTracker app" by I4U news. The app hasn't been able to connect to server at all and not working properly so I removed it.

P

Phillip Hankin

I think they're all done. I was fortunate to get one thanks to Amazon putting it on an alternate page to there main one to throw off the bots and scalpers

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom