Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Are the servers you can rent worth it? I've hosted from a second Xbox for a while and...

• Thread starter Ceallaigh Destiny Thorne
  • Start date
C

Ceallaigh Destiny Thorne

Are the servers you can rent worth it? I've hosted from a second Xbox for a while and am debating renting a server instead.

A

Andres Huesca

It is man. Hosted a server on a console for over a year. The customizations and saving methods are worth all by themselves.

K

Kerry Rendall

We enjoy ours

R

Riiko Marrero

try it out and let me know

R

Riiko Marrero

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

K

Keiran Thomas

How much is it

A

Andres Huesca

111 after taxes for a 32 slot.

R

Ron Bjork

Customizations are way better. You can edit what appears in loot drops. You can edit max level. I think the server I play on is max player level 300 now, and wild Dino’s appear at max of 500, and tek gear shows up in red drops

M

Matthew Cicchetti

I gotta ask is it more like playing on standard servers? Like you can use brontos and stuff like that without killing the server?

R

Rick M Null

Yea it worth it you can change player and Dino cap lvl unnnerf flyers all kinds of more options

R

Rick M Null

And yea brontos and such don’t bother the server I run one and enjoy it especially since they just fixed the issues with getting in them

H

Hannah McLaughlin

Yesssssssssssssssssss

B

Blake Perez

If you plan to host one and keep it going, I recommend waiting 25 days to start it. Right now roughly 60%(totally made that up lol) of rented servers are 30 day rentals with zero players that will vanish in 25 days. Waiting to rent until then will dramatically reduce your competition for players.

A

Anthony Gardiner

Not worth it.i reneted a servwr. Nothong but bull shit. I now play o. Some one elses server

K

Keiran Thomas

It's probably worth doing if there is a group of you like 3-4 people and all chip in

H

Hannah McLaughlin

Yeah it's awesome

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom