Contact advertising [email protected]

Anyone who's gotten doomfist s pixel can you tell me how the heck you got over 119 power?

T

Tempest Rogers

Anyone who's gotten doomfist s pixel can you tell me how the heck you got over 119 power?

T

Tempest Rogers

I'm at Oasis testing on the elevator, and uppercuts and sometimes it slightly changes to 122 or a little less that 115 it's crazy the inconsistencies

S

Salem Dickenballz

You need to kno de wey

R

Robert Holmes

I saw one do a meteor strike on llijang tower on the big ass building sliding off and getting the charge punch there

J

Jonny Hernandez

i got it in hollywood, behind point A, a top where torbs set up, but dont use upper cut, itll give you less damage

T

Terence G. Davis Jr.

T

Tyler Hulegaard

You gotta use the seismic slam and aim it on to a non-flat surface like a building roof, or a medium sized rock. The surfaces that you can’t land on you just surf off of them. You can get 125 every single time once you’ve learned this trick. Then you just lather, rinse, repeat until you hit someone who has less than 125 health. A lot easier than it actually seems.

T

Theo van Booma

Off the top of the shuttle in Gibraltar is where I got it I think. It might be different now because the recent "bug fixes" caused more, and it's been hard to get decent damage from his slam since

K

Kenny Heimoana Hill

Accident... Hell didn't know it was that complicated o_O

B

Ben Ginsburg

Here is every location that 125 is possible. Without hitting slippery surfaces, these are the only places in the game where you can get the pixel spray.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom