Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One anyone want to be on a sever were u can actually grind and play offical stats not...

M

Matthew Price

anyone want to be on a sever were u can actually grind and play offical stats not boosted it gets after to do boosted stated sever if so i will make one what map no clue or if i can join a cluster but not linked

C

Chelsea Cooper

i have an island one like that if you want to try it sadly its getting to the point that there are more server then people but its up to you, of course, i started hosting 2 years ago because I couldn't take the stress but its very low boost pvp if you want to try it that is

O

Oskar Pettersson

Got an island server with mostly 2x ratings. No offlining. No kimling passive tames. Clustered with an extinction server rotating the rest of the maps. New season starting feb 1. Its a pretty fresh cluster n im trying to populate it. Let me know if interested.

C

Craig Dinsmore

Are you looking for a server that is clustered on 3 map aberration Ragnarok Island. With slightly boosted starts. Boosted breading so u can bread to fight bosses for tek stuff with we do on a regular basis. Then take a look at Ark Server00000rag or Ark Server00000abe or Ark Server00000island

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom