Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One anyone recruiting pls I'm 40 loads game time just had a little one so lost touch with...

• Thread starter KathrinaDaryl Malin
  • Start date
K

KathrinaDaryl Malin

anyone recruiting pls I'm 40 loads game time just had a little one so lost touch with ark so want get back in the saddle lol

A

Anthony Linton

Looking for a single tribe member on the dedi I'm on

K

KathrinaDaryl Malin

which server m8

A

Anthony Linton

Fabbys mix

A

Anthony Linton

FabbysMix

R

Rob Lane

We have a nice server going. Boosted but not to OP. Mainly taming and breeding speed. Good few tribes to join or start your own. Pve but do pvp events and always help each other out and join in for boss fights if we can. If you wanna join we have a Facebook page called dirty dodo and if you add the gamer tag UCRAMBOV2 and join through there feel free to have a look n see what you think. We all have a good laugh and help each other out. Most of us also have little ones so understand play time is precious!

A

Anthony Linton

Get the hell out of here rob this one's mine lol...

M

Mark Morgan

Official or dedi ?

A

Anthony Linton

Dedi

B

Bj McLean

survivetheark44 is a great dedi server looking for players to populate. usually between 8-15 people on looking to get up toward 25 or 30 if we can. great community. And we don't put up with trolls. Admins legit grind it out so they can pvp with the rest. We want people to build up and enjoy them selves. We want to pvp and have people pvp against us as well. were not the dick type of admins that wipes people or cheats intact we have a server rule there is no foundation wiping at all and no killing passives

B

Bj McLean

we do community events as well

K

KathrinaDaryl Malin

do you guys play via pc or Xbox wondering if to get Xbox version

K

KathrinaDaryl Malin

played over 600 hrs pc version

M

Mark Morgan

Xbox for me

K

KathrinaDaryl Malin

ok ill xbox version join u guys

K

KathrinaDaryl Malin

I remember hatching quetzal eggs then waking up every 2hrs feeding the dam things lol on PvP server that was harsh

M

Mark Morgan

Isn't that bad on my server lol

M

Mark Morgan

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

M

Mark Morgan

And it's event night tonight lol

B

Bj McLean

Lol takes a an hour to raise a wyvren on survivetheark44

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom