Contact advertising [email protected]

Anyone out there with a Triple curved monitor setup? Saw a double yesterday and loved...

D

Devon Stewart

Anyone out there with a Triple curved monitor setup? Saw a double yesterday and loved it, however it doesn't seem like many people are doing triples.

M

Mark E Kibbe

I want triple ultrawides but not for gaming, the screen real estate is amazing on them for productivity especially programming.

Having the option to have 1 terminal open per project is a godsend and a half.

D

Devon Stewart

Oh I wouldn't use all 3 for gaming. Center monitor would be used for most gaming, unless I'm playing something where immersion would benefit the gameplay.

I use my computer for productivity as well as gaming so I can definitely see the benefit of multiple monitors.

M

Matt Nichols

Triple curved would be fucky to look at, you'd be better with that ultra ultra wide curved Samsung

D

Devon Stewart

I thought so as well, however I saw a dual setup yesterday at a Microsoft store and it was actually really nice to look at.

J

James Huggins

I dunno how that would scale? I doubt any game would support it?

J

James Huggins

The aspec ratio would be massive

D

Devon Stewart

Aspect ratio would be no different than playing on 3 flat 1080p monitors. As previously stated though, only the center monitor would be used for normal gaming.

J

James Huggins

Better get u a chair with a mouse table

D

Devon Stewart

Why?

J

James Huggins

Ur gonna have to sit back a lil more to get a better viewing angle

N

Nicole Nura

he's right though, when monitors gets higher resolution.. some POV changes too, so you have to calculate your viewing distance

D

Dylan Shane

I think that would be a bit weird to look at imo, I had dual setup and it was perfect but it's your preference and if you like it do it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom