I need credits

L

Leo Miller

wats the catch

N

Nicklas Lööw

M

Marko Nel

Yes please I’m currently sitting on something like $5000 and I’m not even joking like I’m broke as f and all I want to do is buy some decent cars after my stupid sister sold them all and after I tried getting some back I could only afford a quarter of them

A

Aidan Millington

I do

T

Terry Rhodes

Iv lost a heap today cou ld do with A top up

B

Benjamin Benioni

I do

K

Kurt Wood

inbox me

S

Sam Pritchard

Modded accounts are getting banned. They will all get banned eventually and when they ban you, they blacklist your console from the auction house so you couldnt even make a new account. you'd have to buy a new console to get access to the auction house again. Earn money legit or buy from someone that does. Don't get involved in modded accounts. Nothing against the PO, I'm sure he's legit but this has happened to alot of people I know and its really not nice.

K

Kurt Wood

It has not been banned mate none of my customers have either

H

Hermann Hunkilen

I need some money

S

Sam Pritchard

Kurt Wood read what I said mate. They will all get banned eventually and when they do they blacklist your xbox. They might not have been banned yet but none of frank tellers got.banned for.months but look.how many people now can no longer use the auction house. Just becuz yours havnt been banned yet, doesn't mean they won't, in fact I'm 100% that they will all get banned eventually.

M

Michael Speight

Il have some im also from leeds ;)

N

Nikolai Henriksen

Yes i can take som

L

Luke Barrow

Pmd

G

Gorhdon de Pauw

Buy out my two HE cars?

J

Jake Myers

Just another gay cunt thats apart of the reason the auction house sucks lmao!!!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom