Contact advertising [email protected]

Anyone know of this site is legit? My gpu died last night and I can't afford a brand...

T

Tyger Dildine

Anyone know of this site is legit?
My gpu died last night and I can't afford a brand new card due to people buying every card ever and market prices jumped...

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

C

Chris Metcalfe

I have my 1080 ti through them they are legit but be aware you pay more because this is a business that leases GPu for a 700 dollar card you will pay 1000 but I'm good with that as long as I can keep up with the latest gpus

C

Cody Evens

Is an RMA possible?

A

Andrew Walker

You could buy a new gpu every year for that. Plus you'd be able to resell it.

A

Andrew Walker

Honestly, this is the dumbest shit I've seen all week and it's Monday.

J

Jeff Short

That site is a ripoff.

C

Cody Evens

Obviously people want to tell you what they think rather than just answering your question. Ya....it's legit.

A

Andrew Walker

If you need a GPU now I recommend a low interest credit card with a 0% interest rate for no less than one year upon sign up. You'll pay lower monthly payments nd the overall price of the card will be cheaper. For these prices you can pay off a new 1080ti in about 6 months man

C

Cody Evens

There are many ways to go about this Tyger Dildine. Do what works best for you. If you're ok spending the extra in interest, go for it.

K

Kirk Story

I guess i will throw in my opinion. Some ppl CAN NOT afford to spit out $700 at one time. This is where companies allow them to pay a little over a time period. For some this is a rip off and they may even say "save" but, that is that persons opinion. I must say there RMA is a plus and the trade up looks good. Yes you may pay an extra 120-300 extra in that 13 month period but, some are fine with that. Plain and simple it depends on that person and there situation. If this guy is happy...... he is happy^^.

R

Rick Maestas

Just sell a testicle if youre that hard up for cash...since you cant afford a kid you wont need it anyways...

T

Todd Yates

Just for shits and giggles I went to the site and threw 1080ti's in the cart and came back with a total of 161.98 a month. Now I'm no math genius but taking the 1400 off you'd pay for an outright purchase leaves 543 bucks and some change. Divide that by 12 months or 52 weeks and you are left with about 10 bucks a week in interest. To be honest, that's not that bad for a "lease" or "rent to own" program. Hell, some credit cards are as bad if not worse. I say if you don't have the funds to drop all at once and you want a GPU now then this isn't as bad as I've seen. There is MUCH worse out there believe me. Yeah, they get you over the long run but if you look at the big picture and want it now and don't have the money then this is a viable alternative. This is and always will be for those who's credit is shit or have no credit or the cash all at once. But, it's your money. You do whatever you feel is right for you. And I read some of the testimonials and they all seem to think they're legit and there is some benefits to the program. You be the judge tho. My 2 cents...

A

Alex Arriaga

If you can't afford to buy it outright, you probably need to focus on other aspects of your life instead.

S

Seth Gene Anderson

yeah, it works. i got one through them

T

Tyger Dildine

they don't mention that their stuff is used.... weird.

T

Tyger Dildine

But its fine a 1080ti for 80 a month is worth it lol

S

Seth Gene Anderson

agreed. or two 1070's for 100

S

Shane Wooley

ummmm...........

K

Kirk Martin

Why not ebay 2nd hand bargains are amazing.

J

Jose Torres

It's 100% legitimate, ive used this site for a couple years back then and they're up front, you pay every month, until the 1 year lease is over or prematurely ended, you can buyout the cards, and upgrading is possible and you can do multiple cards, however changing cards resets the lease and doesnt add to the new one

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom