Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Anyone know if we can “sell” or get “refunded” for a game i bought on the eshop??

A

Aube Simon Oliver

Anyone know if we can “sell” or get “refunded” for a game i bought on the eshop??

A

Adrian Williams

If you find out lemme know because I’ve got Minecraft, one of those jack party games, and nba 2k18 just collecting digital dust

C

Christopher Alonso

Nope

G

Glenn Sparks

I remember there being a disclaimer when you purchase that said no refunds.

K

Kody Hoag

Another reason to NOT buy digital

J

Justin Basso

Yea there isn't any refunds. You could try contacting Nintendo and see if they will but prob depends on how long you've played it for and when you bought it digitally

B

Bryan LaBarron

B

Bryan LaBarron

You can get a refund if you talk to the right person ..

L

Lee Burgos

Not sure why everyone is saying no. You definitely can but it's gotta be for a good reason. Like technical, not just because you didn't like it.

J

Jaime Bland

Yes you can. One time

B

Benjamin Sullivan

Maybe try calling Nintendo customer support. If you have a valid reason for wanting a refund they may help (like the game is unplayable i.e. WWE 2K), otherwise no way to do so.

S

Spencer Miller

I think it’s possible. I’ve seen someone get a refund in this group but it sounds like it took a lot of effort though.

T

Tank Santos

You are stuck with your purchase. But there may be exceptions , but very rare. You might have to call Nintendo ‘s customer service.

M

Malin Hayes

I’d say buy the physical if you want it, but multiplayer games are the best to have ready to go at all times.

J

Jaime Bland

I called Nintendo about an accidental purchase my nephew did and they had zero issues refunding me.

J

Joseph Loveland

Nope, I tried.

C

Clinton C. Hunt

Tell them you have a corrupted download and want a refund. Persistence is key.

C

Corné Fortuin

Here in europe we have a 14 day return policy on digital goods

G

Gregg Cerenzio

Nope. Tried for the one and only ESHOP game I didn't like. SNAKE PASS. Its trash. What a waste

রাকিন হাসান

Sadyly its not like steam. So no

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom